Has anyone else sat back and noticed Trump has run for President the last three elections?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Gavin Newsom would be the most viable option for the Dems if he wants a shot at it.
Doubt it. I’ve heard the name but even I got no clue who the fukk he is.

They need somebody intelligent and with charisma. Cuomo was a slam dunk but fuccked it up, AOC if she was a man, Michelle don’t want that stress.

Just wild that in a country of 300-400 mil(?) there aren’t better options that have took the opportunity to grab this shytshow by the balls the past 8 years.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Doubt it. I’ve heard the name but even I got no clue who the fukk he is.

They need somebody intelligent and with charisma. Cuomo was a slam dunk but fuccked it up, AOC if she was a man, Michelle don’t want that stress.

Just wild that in a country of 300-400 mil(?) there aren’t better options that have took the opportunity to grab this shytshow by the balls the past 8 years.
He’s the current Governor of CA and one of the top people currently being flanked by the DNC if they want to replace Biden at the convention.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean you’re not lying. You see people trying to shoehorn someone in to take Biden’s place 4 months before the election :mjlol:
Whole shyt is nasty. At this point I rather we just grab 8 candidates and make them play pop the balloon for the presidency :pachaha:

The weirdest part is that the Democrats don't have to do anything. They can do nothing and Biden will win, because the IPSOS poll after the debate shows that people think that Biden is too old, but it is what it is. However, Trump's numbers didn't change which means that he is basically unelectable if he could not get a get a post debate bump despite Biden's supposedly having the bad debate performance..

Biden lost the debate, but Trump didn't win​

Following the first 2024 Presidential debate, fewer likely voters feel President Joe Biden is mentally and physically fit to be president, according to the findings of a new 538/Ipsos poll

29 June 2024

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The weirdest part is that the Democrats don't have to do anything. They can do nothing and Biden will win, because the IPSOS poll after the debate shows that people think that Biden is too old, but it is what it is. However, Trump's numbers didn't change which means that he is unelectable despite Biden supposedly having the bad debate performance..

Biden lost the debate, but Trump didn't win​

Following the first 2024 Presidential debate, fewer likely voters feel President Joe Biden is mentally and physically fit to be president, according to the findings of a new 538/Ipsos poll

29 June 2024

Yeah….Aight

Keep thinking that. MFs be forgetting he had the 2nd most votes all time last election.

Will MFs show up for Biden again like that with no help from a pandemic? Idk. I know a LOT of people that voted for him that don’t like how his term has gone. Not saying they’ll vote for Trump but just may not show up ag all.

The MAGAtards are showing up. We know that for a fact.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
440px-Trump_Bring_Back_Death_Penalty_ad_1989.jpg

Never forget.​

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah….Aight

Keep thinking that. MFs be forgetting he had the 2nd most votes all time last election.

Will MFs show up for Biden again like that with no help from a pandemic? Idk. I know a LOT of people that voted for him that don’t like how his term has gone. Not saying they’ll vote for Trump but just may not show up ag all.

The MAGAtards are showing up. We know that for a fact.
He had the second most votes but the muddafugga still lost. Yes people are going to show up for Biden, because they don't want clown ass Trump back in office.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Republicans will move on from Trump eventually, especially, if he loses again this go around. They won't continue to run a losing man and others in the party are going to want their chance, this is now or never for Trump.

In 2028 there will be a new GOP candidate regardless of how the MAGA crowd feels or reacts, the only way he'll have another shot is if he decides to leave the party and run as an independent but that's unlikely.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's a straight joke.

This guy and MAGA Republicans have undone 30-50 year old policies that were working wonderfully while other countries made and make that leap.

People really hated Obama that much that they gut this country.

It's become The Yesterday States of America because of MAGA.

Last edited:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Same can be asked about the dems too though.
I ask myself this a lot: "who in the democratic party is benefiting most from Joe Biden being the 'best' available candidate?"

It makes no sense as there is no way that Biden is the best candidate in reality. No way. Some big pocket neoliberal types must be raking it in by trotting him out there.