Has anyone driven a hypercar before? This is the inside of a McLaren

FSP

Banned
Daps
mclaren-p1-road-test-022.jpg

mclaren-p1-road-test-021.jpg

mclaren-p1-road-test-043.jpg

:dahell: :hhh:

No radio, no carpet, barely any seat cushion, no soundproofing, can't recline..etc

Plus the car is so light that it reacts to every little pebble on the road that it runs over, so you feel every little vibration.

This looks like the worst experience ever

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
mclaren-p1-road-test-022.jpg

mclaren-p1-road-test-021.jpg

mclaren-p1-road-test-043.jpg

:dahell: :hhh:

No radio, no carpet, barely any seat cushion, no soundproofing, can't recline..etc

Plus the car is so light that it reacts to every little pebble on the road that it runs over, so you feel every little vibration.

This looks like the worst experience ever
You should maybe actually drive one. It has all those luxuries first of all. Those pictures show a car optioned with track seats. The regular seats McLaren offers are plush leather and alcantara. And the McLarens active suspension is one of the best in the game, the ride and steering are sublime.

FSP

Banned
Daps
You should maybe actually drive one. It has all those luxuries first of all. Those pictures show a car optioned with track seats. The regular seats McLaren offers are plush leather and alcantara. And the McLarens active suspension is one of the best in the game, the ride and steering are sublime.
Sorry, I don't have one waiting in my front yard.

The link I got it from literally says it has none of these things...so maybe you're talking about a different model? I know McL just started getting into the consumer sports car market. But still :hhh:. At least let me bump some Fewtch while I'm going 205

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

The link I got it from literally says it has none of these things...so maybe you're talking about a different model? I know McL just started getting into the consumer sports car market. But still :hhh:. At least let me bump some Fewtch while I'm going 205
McLaren is a car brand with multiple models. You literally picked a model optioned for the track and then made a thread about how McLarens are trash.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
clearly the middle screen has a radio and everything else you can imagine :comeon:

i like Tesla interior more

FSP

Banned
Daps
McLaren is a car brand with multiple models. You literally picked a model optioned for the track and then made a thread about how McLarens are trash.
I never said that calm your t*ts. I asked a question so maybe you should go back and read the title again

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

And wow I just clicked that link and see it's about the P1 which is their halo car... and DEFINITELY has all those creature comforts. There's even a section about the infotainment system you claim doesn't exist. Reading is fundamental kids.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

FSP

Banned
Daps
So have any of you actually driven one or are we going to go in circles about the little details

Fine, It has a radio. So now you can listen to boonk music. :pachaha: what about my other shyt :hhh:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
So have any of you actually driven one or are we going to go in circles about the little details

Fine, It has a radio. So now you can listen to boonk music. :pachaha: what about my other shyt :hhh:
Yes, I've driven the 570S. And stop being obtuse, we already covered the other "issues" your illiterate ass mentioned lol

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

you can customize the car and there’s various different options when buying

either way your thread is trash and you were wrong about everything :heh:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Yes, I've driven the 570S
So you're saying the performance is great and it's comfortable drive? I'm about to put down 200k on one, i don't want to have to send that shyt back :hhh: