Has anybody in Hip-Hop history taken a bigger L than Drake at the hands of Kendrick?

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Yeah Pac smashed Faith but if Faith is a hoe then she did what a hoe was supposed to do and smashed his rival, yes it's an L but it's whatever, anybody would have gotten got like that with a hoe but Drake got exposed as PEDOPHILE on a diss record that is a HIT RECORD and has EVERYBODY in the clubs calling Drake a pedophile and dancing to it. You got a news reporter quoting some lyrics from it live on TV. You had a group of kids, KIDS, singing it WORD FOR WORD, calling Drake a pedophile, a Juneteenth event(thought I don't like you take a day like this to go at another black man, even if he's mixed he's seen as black first) with all the big rappers from Compton and LA dancing and dissing him on stage. Drake made a song saying YG is his nikka(which I thought was corny cause even if YG calls himself a blood 4 times a song or reps it in the music video 25 thousand times, why you feel the need to say he really bang a set, that shyt sounded real fed like) and he really bang a set and YG made a song called weird dissing him and got on stage with the VERY SAME nikka he was using his name(YG) to diss(Kendrick). He tried to say Kendrick and his wife Whitney were having marriage problems(and they were at one point but that's self admitted from Kendrick) and now it seems nothing is amiss(though it could just be her popping out to not let everybody know it's true). He said Dave was his nikka but Dave still got Kendrick's back. It's not over from Drake unless a Ja Rule/Murda INC fed investigation goes on(the feds got Ja Rule out the paint much quicker than he would have, not 50 and G Unit :unimpressed:) but no rapper has taken an L as big as Drake has. Pusha exposed Drake for having a child but Drake said he was just waiting to see if it was actually his before posting him(could be lies but it's possible and I don't doubt him IMO) but being exposed for being a pedophile(he might not be a I don't think he is IMO but where there's smoke there's fire and we don't live in a perfect society where if all the texts/videos/audio is rated G for general audiences, E for everyone or K-A for the 80's/90's videogamers, nothing is wrong with texting a minor, we live in a society where if you do this you are more than likely a pedophile, you caused it on yourself) not on a underground Lakey the kid calling Nas a pedophile joint but a #1 billboard hit record song is CRAZY