Has any winners from that show Apprentice ever made **** out of themselves?

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I memba when that show was hot I thought all the winners would become moguls. Haven't heard shyt from any of them besides that white dude Bill. Remember that black dude that won? Wonder what happened to him.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This is a good question, I never really watched the show

Acouple of them like Bret Michaels, and Piers Morgan were already famous/had money

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This is a good question, I never really watched the show

Acouple of them like Bret Michaels, and Piers Morgan were already famous/had money

apparently the celebrities were on the sequel. different type of show but same premise. looks like they did regular apprentice for a few seasons then switched to celebrity version and call it the sequel.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I memba when that show was hot I thought all the winners would become moguls. Haven't heard shyt from any of them besides that white dude Bill. Remember that black dude that won? Wonder what happened to him.

Randal Pinkett! They wanted him to share his prize with the CAC broad and damn near every black person flew into a rage behind that bull!!!!

Anyway, I just bought his book this past weekend. I can't wait to read it.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Black-Faces-White-Places-Game-Changing/dp/0814416802/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368485917&sr=8-1&keywords=randall+pinkett"]Black Faces in White Places[/ame]