Has Any Console Exclusive Ever Made The Other Side As Salty & Unhinged As Starfield Is Doing Right Now?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps

I've never seen a console exclusive make ppl as salty :ohhh:

Starfield making PS5 fanboys tight. them boys on twitter are unhinged forreal :whoa: one Playstation guy was bragging he had 600 bot accounts ready on Metacritic to review bomb it. but that's Twitter for you :manny:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think it’s Starfield itself, it’s the Activision fall out that’s got folks up in arms

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's pretty hilarious

Sony Stan's upset all over social media.

Posting and talking about the game like
smile-and-cry-cry.gif

While purchasing a Xbox, the game or gamepass....

Things they hate on weekly

:mjlol:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
It is what it is. For all those who will be purchasing an Xbox I hope that the other exclusives they have cooking up are good and actually coming out. Cuz buying a $400 console for one game is :trash:

Yall looking at $500 investment to play Starfield when you thought it would be on playstation. I see why they'd be angry.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is what it is. For all those who will be purchasing an Xbox I hope that the other exclusives they have cooking up are good and actually coming out. Cuz buying a $400 console for one game is :trash:

Yall looking at $500 investment to play Starfield when you thought it would be on playstation. I see why they'd be angry.
A lot of people who have a PS5 right now have it because either they where hard to get so soon as one was available they bought one, or because of 1 or 2 games they want to play that are exclusives.

Gotta a homie who doesn't even really play console games who bought a PS5 for FF16 because he didn't want to wait on a PC release.

The odds of him never playing it again are sky high

So it's pretty typical of people to cop a console for a single game

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Oh look at that they making fake enemies :mjlol:
As if we didn’t have you nikkas hollering being salty karens about FF16
Don’t even get me started on others like Last of Us or spiderman

But hey I hope yall don’t cry foul when the offensive mounts back up at yall :umad:

Your Welcome

Hear Too Help
Daps
A lot of people who have a PS5 right now have it because either they where hard to get so soon as one was available they bought one, or because of 1 or 2 games they want to play that are exclusives.

Gotta a homie who doesn't even really play console games who bought a PS5 for FF16 because he didn't want to wait on a PC release.

The odds of him never playing it again are sky high

So it's pretty typical of people to cop a console for a single game
*brought