Harsh Times with christian Bale is criminally underrated

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Never have i seen a movie i related to more than that film.

Getting fukking up while meant to find a job, Driving to other states with ur boys

fukking around with other nikkas girls. This movie basically described shyts that
Been happenin to me.

Even tho the last part of the film was abit messed up.

The films gets a

8/10 movie.

Dont sleep on it

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Terrible movie. That was Bale at his worst, dude was forcing it like a muhfukka and the dialog was horrible. shyt sounded so unauthentic. its like a random white boy tried to write hood dialog based on what he saw on Law and Order or some shyt.

Ayer did it better with End of Watch. Harsh Times was his microwavable meal, End of Watch was his 5 course meal.

hell, Street Kings was better than Harsh Times :manny:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
that movie never once explains (or even attempts to explain) why white chrisitian bale talks like a stereotypical LA mexican.

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
Terrible movie. That was Bale at his worst, dude was forcing it like a muhfukka and the dialog was horrible. shyt sounded so unauthentic. its like a random white boy tried to write hood dialog based on what he saw on Law and Order or some shyt.

Agree with this 100%. Walked out of the theater with the :why: face. I like Bale, but this was a terrible role.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
thought it was aight when i saw it, bale is my fav actor...but if i remember correctly came off as training day lite.....just the way it was acted or something about it. ill have to check it out again

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It was mediocre at best. The only thing good about Harsh Times was homegirl from Training Day(the one who got her wallet snatch almost got raped by the homeless guy) all grown up and sexy as f*ck:ohlawd:

edit: Samatha Esteban

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I didn't like the way he treated the loyal Mexican girl that was pregnant. Weak. Eva Longoria made that one dude a complete bytch..lol