HarlemsOwn caught feeding the Ducks again. The return of Detective Jack Hawthorne Splatter

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
@PabloEscobar i fukked this smut bytch last night :ahh:

prolly dont even call her back. :ahh: if i had to rate the bytch i would say she a 5 :ahh:

but ask me if i give a fukk? :ahh:

GN46OGX.jpg

Would that girl by any chance, be this girl?

zW5ynDl.jpg

cmon_zps85b058d7.png

I wonder what would happen if one of our Coli Brehs with an okay cupid account took some time to message this girl and ask her how she feels about you exposing y'alls sexual escapades online?

cmon_zps85b058d7.png

:pachaha: i didnt message her from okcupid....

i did it from Tagged

something seems fishy about this tagged profile you linked voluntarily. So i went ahead and just messaged the okcupid one that matched the google image search i found

wish me luck, I'm goin in :wow:

WvRgzPU.png

go head my nikka...

you cant do what i do

you gotta learn to be yaself

zwhBPky.png

oW17jtR.png

:scusthov:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
:leon: i fukked....

:leon: how is that duck?

:leon: what do you really expect a hood chick to say?

EDIT:http://www.thecoli.com/threads/dete...lmaooo-he-lied-about-last-night-proof.139829/

so this is what it comes down to? creating fraudulent messages cause you mad? you cant be me lil nikka. you cant do what i do. you faked that message. and the wild shyt is that the woman you messaged wasnt even her.

shantell was blowing up my phone last night. and i ignored it cause i thought she was gonna cuss me out....i didnt have time to analyze shyt cause i was meeting this girl last night. but i did some investigating tooo my nikka

1357468203_HeGonGetThisWork.gif

so lets look at where everything started to get nikkas familiar. http://www.thecoli.com/threads/harl...-of-detective-jack-hawthorne-splatter.139654/

He-Gone-Get-This-Work.gif

the woman that jack "messaged" is a 28 year old white woman who loves figure skating. she does not have any kids. lmaooooo check out her profile tho. he made up the message cause she has not been on her profile since August 15th.

this is the message he sent her....

WvRgzPU.png

but loook......

tumblr_maa5pieR1H1rwkb9o.jpg

3eGux1G.png

this is the bytch that im fukkin. a 25 year old hood bytch who just smokes and fukks

ToyqXyU.jpg

Lol.....here go a lil more......PurpleJenn Is Clearly a 28 Year Old White Woman

This How White Women Talk Now? this was the fraudelent message he faked....

zwhBPky.png

how did she respond when she hasnt been online since....

jlQRDCq.png

Hats-Off.gif

Last edited: