HarlemHottie is Amethyst/Hòlt - Nicole's Rent is Due Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
For those of you who aren't privy, Amethyst was a known troll who always thought she was smarter than everyone. Her rebuttal for something was always posting this stupid equation for you to solve.
Well, one day as she's being called out, I go ahead and copy and paste the equation into google and an LSA account pops up. See for yourself
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/16020300/
It's very much her, peep the use of emoticons for usernames.
Anyways, Amethyst had a penchant for going out her way to put definitions of words she thought people were too stupid to know
If he sees himself as NORMAL it may improve his self esteem, get him off the internet and get him outside living life.:whoo:

And I'm not pretentious, I'm acerbic:

acer·bic

\ə-ˈsər-bik, a-\adjective

: expressing harsh or sharp criticism in a clever way

I'm trying to help him overcome his lack of confidence.

A righteous living man amongst a pack of wolves should have lots of women companionship. :obama:

He should stand out from the self destructive losers who'll end up dead or in jail due to their demonic lifestyles.
And look what we have here:ehh:
LlOy8sp.jpg

Now, come and see for yourself :whoo:
All from Harlem

Who you callin nikka? You can catch this fade anytime homeboy. Just meet me at the corner of 125 and Madison in Harlem and get this work...:ufdup:
Yes.

- grew up next to Spanish Harlem

O.o
בְּרֵאשִׁית, בָּרָא אֱלֹהִים, אֵת הַשָּׁמַיִם
I learned this

As a teenager

In Harlem...

People gone do WTF they gonna do...

That's it.

Boarding school, ivy league, multiple languages

:whoa: :ufdup:
I'm boarding school and Ivy League educated with an IQ of 180... I speak 4 languages...
I'm not ****... That's not even funny... I'm a woman and Lux is Latin for light ... I've been over this a thousand times...

Keep calling me **** and I'm going to ether you...
My problem: I LOOK like a Trini but I'm not, so I got to hear A LOT of shyt talked about Black Americans by people thinking I'm Trini. I also speak French and Spanish and ONCE AGAIN heard conversations that had me like...:stopitslime:

I don't know where you got the idea that the majority of ados who test well enough to enter elite institutions come from professional parents. Just ime (Manhattan independent school, boarding school, Ivy), it's the opposite. I knew very few ados who came from money and attended ivies. Otoh, I knew many foreign blacks who came from money and did.

Receipts?
:salute: Fellow polyglot. French, latin, classical Greek, enough Spanish to make due. #uptown :myman:
:cheers:
So, I'm thinking about taking on Arabic and Hebrew at once, since they share semitic roots. :jbhmm:The only problem is the different scripts/ alphabets.

Peep the Hebrew in her headline :mjlol:

O.o

My [insert Ivy League school here] still mails sealed embossed paper transcripts. WTF are you even talking about?

O.o

I grew up hood, I attended a top boarding school and I attended the number one university in the United States. No one ever ever ever said any of these things to me from my neighborhood.

O.o
I wouldn't go to a PR neighborhood in CT or NY and I speak Spanish with a PR accent.

O.o
Why did you write that like it was a mini Yelp review?
That's the sign of an inexperienced speaker.

Major red flags.

I speak French better than Spanish.

French has 14 tenses.

Spanish is confusing to me.

They look ethnically ambiguous with the same features

Aquiline nose and curly hair are Black features too. We're just taught to ASSUME that a Black person with a looser curl pattern and narrow feature is NOT 100% Black.
In Nigeria I look like a Hausa, to an Ethiopian, I look Ethiopian, in Jamaica Queens I look like a Trini, in Washington Heights, I look Dominican. In Flushing Queens, I look "Asian Indian." On the Rez I look like a tribal member.

The bias is so strong. My hair is past the middle of my back and I get accused (ONLY ON THE COLI- and they've never even seen my hair) of having a weave all the time. IRL I get called "Pocahantas" and shyt.

Black women can grow long hair just like any other woman

:russ: What's crazy is, I don't look 'special'. I'm starting to think its pheromones or some shyt. :ohhh: :youngsabo: I'm the kinda brown skin girl who everybody dark try to claim, Indians, Ethiopians, Dominicans. Big eyes and a vaguely semitic nose, all fake hair looks 'natural' on me. #AAgang all day, Idk. I'm not talking internet shyt, just living vicariously. I got a man and we good. I'm just trynna describe. :ld:

O.o
Facts.

In NYC, you’re assumed to be whatever’s prevalent in that neighborhood.

In Marble Hill, I’m assumed to be DR.

In Jamaica Queens, I’m assumed to be Trini.

In Flushing Queens, I’m assumed to be an Asian Indian.

Back home, they know what I really am.

O.o

Leave people alone
Me too.
My hair is long and luxurious AS fukk and I'll be damned if I'm taking my rollers out just to get on a plane!

I do wear a Rasta style hat over it but if I didn't, I'm not wearing my hair uncovered on a filthy ass plane.

Runs in circles with the elites :heh:

What are you talking about? I'm from the hood BUT I went to school with fuccin Rockefellers. I've been exposed to the finer things in life, I'm educated and I speak a few languages.

I've encountered him twice irl. The first time, it was a luncheon and he was, we'll say, enthused.

O.o

O.o · Sep 12, 2020 at 2:41 AM

" style="box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; max-width: 100%; cursor: pointer;">
tenor.gif

I'm from the GHETTO and I dated a billionaire's son.

O.o · Sep 12, 2020 at 2:41 AM

" style="box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; max-width: 100%; cursor: pointer;">
tenor.gif

Life happens

People just don't run their mouths about REAL shyt that happens

Harlem did her best to separate herself from the amethsyt account but the lsa account is already confirmed to be amethyst so let's compare those two.
They both got asthma:dead:
No. I had it several times (childhood asthma), never got put on no ventilator.

O.o

I sweater gawd y’all gonna PayPal me a gotdamn asthma pump
Family in South Carolina

Dapped bc my entire family in sc, while knowing NOTHING of her record, was overjoyed Biden picked Kamala. Aka's. :beli:

O.o
My aunt had a dear beloved friend named Miss Flossy. I love that name, it brings back good memories. (Different state though). I love the strength and autonomy of Black people in South Carolina. We have some dear family friends from SC and they’re extremely brave.
Both struggled and built with their ivy league husbands. One's an economist and the other one is a doctor. Guess she got a husband and a boyfriend:leon:
I never looked into it. But, one time, he had been unemployed for a while, we had a deep, 'come to jesus' talk about our plan going forward (in magic, 'stating one's intent'), had sex (the energy powering the wish), and he got the call offering him a job not two minutes after. We had no idea what we were doing, nor if we had done anything at all, but it was kinda dope, ngl. :skip:
My man agreed. We're both ivy educated. * :yeshrug:

*I'm a historian, he's an economist.

O.o

DrX said:
If u weren't there day one and went through all the heart ach a and pain it took him to get from the bottom hell always have some animosity towards you somewhere inside.

That's just facts. You'll never have his full trust or commitment
Chile I guess.... I struggled with him through his undergrad at an Ivy League school and then I struggled with him through Med school... I hope that counts too!

Now, I'm not here to refute these facts. Matter of fact, I know of a woman who fits the exact profile of these claims. She's from Harlem, prestigious prep school/ivy league pipeline , catching cases for her man (for reference Why Do People Act Like Their So Above Their Emotions?....), ethnically ambiguous, and speaks multiple languages. Only problem is she's a single mom in her 20s, but we'll get to that later:mjpls:

But for more pertinent things, why on God's green earth are you using Al gore's internet to spew this venom?:dahell:

Why you hate black people so much?:skip:

This how you really feel about ya coli simps?:pachaha:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Let's dive a bit deeper:mjlit:
In the feminist forum, there's a thread titled
Spinoff: Programmed against ourselves, the Black woman’s dilemma and forced loyalty to our enemies
Where she suggests the creation of a discord. See for yourself.

O.o

If anyone has a private self care group for Black women please let me know?? Thank you...
I was hoping we could start one off of this thread but I chose the wrong platform (BBM). Maybe we can try again with Discord. Sharing books, resources, opportunities, etc... ANONYMOUSLY

If we do get something started, I want it to be 100% anonymous because I don't want ANYONE to have to disclose their personal information or identity.
Now look who's all knowledgeable about lsa discords and whatnot?:francis:

There’s men on LSA pretending to be women over there. There’s women here who joined for the sole purpose of giving leaks. But most have been sussed out for what they are or ran off when exposed.

There’s an LSA wench swirler brigade discord along with certain female coli members trying to get the drop on coli members. There’s people pillow talking with their fuk buddies with people who they claim to never have interest in. Let’s just say if you thought about it - it’s either done, going on or has happened. I’ve seen the details for myself. If you receive a link to join a discord group make sure that it’s the one with Poitier in it and other verifiable people (that’s the only legit discord imo- there are reputable members in his) and another private one dedicated to news and current events but idk if he wants me to post it publicly. With the exception of those two groups -all of the other groups are fugazi, have nefarious purposes or looking to get members hemmed up. There’s screenshots of this site on anti-black racist sites that are linked up with lsa or function independently. There are certain agents of mass chaos that are not in here for the right intents and purposes. That’s why whenever I see something I say something directly or indirectly as long as it has a factual basis. But I don’t reveal sources - that’s anonymous.
Cointelpro operation:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.