Harlem ain't Harlem no more.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes)" (Rep for whoever find this quote.)

I've reported you, max, twice, months ago. You doing too much and sound like a female. It's boring. You wouldn't last a day with a real uptown bytch. This light work. @HARLEM AL :mjlol:

You lie a lot so I doubt it was twice.
Look at you bringing @HARLEM AL into it.
What was he supposed to do my manipulative hoodrat friend?

I sound like a female because I say women who consider themselves "bytches" and tell men to "suck a dikk" are not conducting themselves worthy of any respect?

Maam that is hoodrat behavior and no man worth anything would be a part of it

Think of the young women you maga republican

Remember the last time I asked you who you were voting for?
And you got so angry?

"That is private.....it is my right to not tell anyone that.....you disrespecting me by asking that"
You were so angry

Have you decided whether you voting for Trump or not?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You lie a lot so I doubt it was twice.
Look at you bringing @HARLEM AL into it.
What was he supposed to do my manipulative hoodrat friend?

I sound like a female because I say women who consider themselves "bytches" and tell men to "suck a dikk" are not conducting themselves worthy of any respect?

Maam that is hoodrat behavior and no man worth anything would be a part of it

Think of the young women you maga republican

Remember the last time I asked you who you were voting for?
And you got so angry?

"That is private.....it is my right to not tell anyone that.....you disrespecting me by asking that"
You were so angry

Have you decided whether you voting for Trump or not?
:russell:This is what I meant by boring. No, I'm not voting for Trump, but you might want to check in on your coli "allies." I never voted republican in my life, but they have. Eta: I missed this but it should be addressed. You foreign and don't understand the purpose of a closed ballot. You come from a country where yall have whole gang wars based on who the wm backs this election, I understand your confusion. But in this country, we recognize these sacred democratic rituals. This is new to you, I know. :therethere:

Tagging @HARLEM AL was obviously intended to call in a neutral third party for Harlem bytch confirmation. I'm 100% true to who I'm supposed to be. You the one playing games. 'Suck yuh mudda' one minute, fake kumbayah the next. You see through and only out for yourself. Stay tf out my mentions with this dumb shyt.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:russell:This is what I meant by boring. No, I'm not voting for Trump, but you might want to check in on your coli "allies." I never voted republican in my life, but they have.

Tagging @HARLEM AL was obviously intended to call in a neutral third party for Harlem bytch confirmation. I'm 100% true to who I'm supposed to be. You the one playing games. 'Suck yuh mudda' one minute, fake kumbayah the next. You see through and only out for yourself. Stay tf out my mentions with this dumb shyt.

I am VERY much aware of upper class BLACK harlem women.
And that "I am a bytch" "suck a dikk" is not it maam.

And no serious man, would have anything serious to do with a bytchy woman or one with a rude mouth.
It is hoodrat behavior.

I never said you voted republican my manipulative friend.
I said the last time I asked who you were voting for, you threw a fit, claimed it was private, then said you were unsure.

You tagged HARLEM AL cause you could not tag Nicole
You a manipulative woman

And yes I know you a high priestess in witchcraft

I speak with respect to respectable people.
Your alt friends deserve all the disrespect they get.
Hoodrat alts at that.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I am VERY much aware of upper class BLACK harlem women.
And that "I am a bytch" "suck a dikk" is not it maam.
:childplease: I grew up in section 8. I am who I'm supposed to be, what about you? Address that, with your two faced ass.

And I don't believe you, btw. My bougiest Harlem sistren can cuss a nikka out with the best of them. You must not know them personally.

[Ftr, I apologize for making this thread a back and forth btwn ppl who steady beefing. However, this fakkit won't stop harassing me in any thread I post in, so here we are. :beli:]

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:childplease: I grew up in section 8. I am who I'm supposed to be, what about you? Address that, with your two faced ass.

And I don't believe you, btw. My bougiest Harlem sistren can cuss a nikka out with the best of them. You must not know them personally.

[Ftr, I apologize for making this thread a back and forth btwn ppl who steady beefing. However, this fakkit won't stop harassing me in any thread I post in, so here we are. :beli:]

The bolded is how I know you a lying hoodrat witch.

I HAD YOU ON IGNORE

YOu came in my thread that I made to address @Kasper KArr and talked shyt to me.

fukkin liar and manipulative witch.

I grew up amongst the best and worst.
So again, I know for a fact, harlem women who are who you PRETEND to be
Do not conduct themselves as bytches or have rude mouths.

Tell that bullshyt to someone else.
Have a great day lying witch.

Yes you a high priestess in witchcraft
FACTS

So your lies and manipulation are no surprise

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
God willing. :lawd:

Also, pssst: I'm some kinda Judeo- Christian for now, @Uncouth Savage. Whatever power you attribute to me is God-given. :umad:

I know a little about witchcraft.

Your personality indicates a bad, wicked, evil, lying witch.

One that does bad magic

Talking about God and your Witchcraftery
Blasphemous

@TripleAgent you trump loving maga shythead
Stop dapping disses directed at me and address me fentanyl pill popping bytch

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
It's pride week or whatever in NYC.

I know this because my cousin is very, very gay and went there.

Breh a dude a know thru some associates posted some shĩt yesterday about his 9 year old son going to a youth pride parade here in the city. Lil kid was flamed up with a rainbow bandana on his head and one around his neck.

I looked at it and :what:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh a dude a know thru some associates posted some shĩt yesterday about his 9 year old son going to a youth pride parade here in the city. Lil kid was flamed up with a rainbow bandana on his head and one around his neck.

I looked at it and :what:

Yea hell nah. You can do whatever you want as an adult but kids don't need to be around that mess.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No hate.
Live your life.

:hubie:

Yes hate. Why do you feel obligated to cosign (live your life) such degeneracy? These fakkits are literally half naked in the most outrageous outfits, IN PUBLIC. Straight, gay, whatever, you're a fakkit for doing that and should definitely be shamed.