Harlem ain't Harlem no more.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
New York City has always had a large Black gay population dating back to probably the 80s.

A lot of them just lived low-key.

The only difference nowadays from back then is that Gay people are more in the open, back then Gays lived like vampires in the sense that they'd only be socializing in certain areas, especially during the night and you wouldn't see many if any during the daytime.

They had a lot of underground clubs, bars, etc to conjugate.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
"it's not hard to understand", when breaking down the thoughts and desires of a fakkit bruhs :huhldup:

You fighting your own gay thoughts the sentence is pretty STRAIGHTFORWARD:skip:

You talking about sexual desires I'm talking about who they aspire to be like... You need to activate your internal dialogue and ask yourself what's up brother

:skip:
brehs purposely misconstruing each other and throwing gay accusations over nothing will always be hilarious on thecoli to me :heh:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I see @Uncouth Savage and @Billy Ocean been busy this summer getting their groove on!

#HarlemWorld
:dame:

According to you, you are a white, jewish, rican, dominican who says the N word and is a tranny.
According to you, you dated aids patients and most likely have aids. And is Nicole alt.
@Lord-Yosh is a trini gay man
and @HarlemHottie has a big dikk and always wants it sucked

Disgusting lot. Suck onu madda

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya'll can move the blk str8 capital to Detroit now. Just fall back and regroup around the lakes. Harlem has been lost, but we can still win this thing.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Harlem on the rise, they don’t want no problem with us guys
IMG-1532.png

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
This is Harlem from an alternate universe called universal TA-7779322. This universe and others have been converging on ours ever since they activated CERN. Believe me, I was at the portal when they opened it and I killed three scientists in order to make them close the portal. I was too late, the damage has been done.

Thats why you have some coli brehs saying wild things like “I’d take a bad Trans over some butt ugly stank pvssy chick..”

It’s because the version of them from our universe got switched with the “other” version. In other cases parts of each universe glitch out and swap people, materials etc.

Harlems;Gate :mjlol: