Harlem ain't Harlem no more.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
1 more day until this shyt is over
Apparent in Toronto we have three parades and I never knew. The one of Friday is the tranny one... Let's just say taking the subway home Friday evening was mad awkward. I've never seen a concentration of so many confused people in one place.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
This is Harlem from an alternate universe called universal TA-7779322. This universe and others have been converging on ours ever since they activated CERN. Believe me, I was at the portal when they opened it and I killed three scientists in order to make them close the portal. I was too late, the damage has been done.

Thats why you have some coli brehs saying wild things like “I’d take a bad Trans over some butt ugly stank pvssy chick..”

It’s because the version of them from our universe got switched with the “other” version. In other cases parts of each universe glitch out and swap people, materials etc.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Why do breh gays have to always be the moist degenerate of them all.

Even in Canada where we are less than 1% of the population. The Black men go off the scale.
*Black

She's what Madonna and Gaga are to white queers

She's idolized by women and men who want to be these women. It's really not that hard to understand
"it's not hard to understand", when breaking down the thoughts and desires of a fakkit bruhs :huhldup:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"it's not hard to understand", when breaking down the thoughts and desires of a fakkit bruhs :huhldup:
You fighting your own gay thoughts the sentence is pretty STRAIGHTFORWARD:skip:

You talking about sexual desires I'm talking about who they aspire to be like... You need to activate your internal dialogue and ask yourself what's up brother

:skip:

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
This is Harlem from an alternate universe called universal TA-7779322. This universe and others have been converging on ours ever since they activated CERN. Believe me, I was at the portal when they opened it and I killed three scientists in order to make them close the portal. I was too late, the damage has been done.

Thats why you have some coli brehs saying wild things like “I’d take a bad Trans over some butt ugly stank pvssy chick..”

It’s because the version of them from our universe got switched with the “other” version. In other cases parts of each universe glitch out and swap people, materials etc.
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Harlem has been gay friendly for over a decade. Proof Black people aren't as homophobic as some like to pretend. Live your life, it's 2024.
Way longer.

James Baldwin was from Harlem. But I still like the Dame jokes. Harlem is still the spiritual home of masculinity. Every sunrise I say 5 no homos and one pause to start the day. In Harlem we trust. When Dame gone he's getting sainthood.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

So what happened to those 3 scientists you say:sas2:

@Feds

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s wild you brought the first non Harlem resident in now you wanna cry about them taking over :russ: