Hard working man sexually assaulted by a twerking skank that won’t take no for an answer.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
MA'AM PLEASE.
I'm choking over here!! :damn:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
unnamed.jpg

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I get it... I understand.
But bruh why are you even there

I thought a nikka was gone be at the library or something and a bytch starts twerking on his head

Edit: That's probably his bytch tho. He got that "here we go again with you drinking too much" look on his face

Last edited:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I get it... I understand.
But bruh why are you even there

I thought a nikka was gone be at the library or something and a bytch starts twerking on his head
"Why are women even around me while I'm on vacation when they don't wanna fuk or get naughty?? :why:"

Do you approve with this hypothetical :jbhmm: ?

Dontdoit3

All Star
Daps
this is the look of a man who knows he's coming home to an argument when his lady sees this video..

:wow:

Man he’s gonna be fighting for his life even though here he did everything he could to not engage. She’s gonna ask him why he let her put her legs on him. Why he just stood there. Why he didn’t move her. Why he let her come to him and not another guy there and that he was probably doing more when the camera wasn’t rolling. Every DJ assignment from now she’ll think he’s out there just dancing with half naked women. He already lost, He might as well just accept the dance next time smh