Happy 4th Birthday Xbox One :to:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Its been a quick long four years, and during that time my Xbox one has been on for the most part 24-7-365 like God and/or Dollah Don Dollah intended :blessed:

From being the only system with a continuous library that upscales with the hardware you upgrade with, gaming has truly changed forever on consoles. Always online was deemed the devil, yet gran Turismo sport is exactly that :wow: to becoming the most powerful console ever made. The media capabilities of the Xbox are as strong and diverse as ever, with dedicated apps to free shyt :mjlol: or a web browser when combined with a keyboard and Kinect is capable of bypassing any pop-up :wow: (you need a keyboard and a Kinect to bypass pop-ups that would make viewing impossible on some sites) @Rekkapryde doesn't care tho, he'd rather watch his blue Ray bootlegs he got from newsgroups that he uploaded to his ps3 :merchant:

REMEMBER WHEN THAT SUPPOSEDLY MATTERED, THEN SONY REMOVED THAT FEATURE IN THE PS4 AND THEY TURNED T.V. INTO A BAD THING :mjlol:

Backwards compatibility was a big deal when Sony was first by charging for Gaikai which was praised. THESE nikkaZ WAS THANKFUL THEY WAS GETTING OVER CHARGED :dahell:

Just In Case You Aint E'en Know It...PS4 Has Cloud Computing As Well

Now these nikkaz won't stop crying about how useless bc is which makes the Xbox one X stupid too. Imagine if the ps4 was doing any of that shyt, you think they wouldn't care :sas2:

Happy Birthday Xbox One :win:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You keep an APB out on my dikk. Stop it, it's disgusting.

happy bday
xabIEeQ.png

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
4 yrs and already abandoned

Ill never buy a Microsoft console again

To put in perspective there were PS2 (The console launched in 2000) games still being released in 2013 when PS4 was released. Sony values it's products and customers more than that other company.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
4 yrs and already abandoned

Ill never buy a Microsoft console again

To put in perspective there were PS2 (The console launched in 2000) games still being released in 2013 when PS4 was released. Sony values it's products and customers more than that other company.
Is that right? First off, only transvestites bought or even knew there was new ps2 games in 2013 :gucci:n
The ps2 is why I left Sony because of how they didn't give a shyt about you the consumer :stopitslime: why you think the ps2 sold so much? Disc read error was never fully fixed (you must have forgot) then during the ps3 era they had the psn fiasco, got sued WORLDWIDE for it yet never took blame like Donald trump speaking on Nazi's (Tru Story)

But hey, they value the customer he says :laff: yeah, who wouldn't value sheep? The ps3 was $600 at launch tho :sitdown:
They value you by making the PS4pro only slightly more powerful so it could power a under powered VR solution they hardly support.

They also denied you EA access :facepalm:

Do you see the pattern yet or do you need me to continue. Real talk, I'm just getting started :francis:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lowkey........ @PS4 is actually shytty on XBOX One, he's a def troll at XBox One and PS4

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Im still chuckling at that quote. Only courtdog can say some wild shyt like that :dead:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Got my X1S last October and love it

Mostly play games and watch YT

I also project videos from my pc

Chef

All Star
Daps
Four Xbox models in four years. :wow:

The turnaround they did in those four years as a service was pretty good though. :ehh: