HANGIN WITH MR. COOPER being released on DVD appreciation thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Who woulda thought Oaktown would be on primetime thanks to Mark and we all remember Holly Robinson aka Ofiicer Hoffs became Vanessa right after 21 Jump Street :Banderas:

Holly Robinson was bad as all hell those first few seasons. She was a bit crazy too.... so it was a realistic portrayal of bad as hell women.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
i don't remember but what was the relationship between Cooper and the 2 women in the house? I can't remember any story lines about him hooking up with either of them. Were they family? I do remember Rodney Peete proposing to Holly on the set though. And no way this holds up today, especially the basketball scenes:mjlol:

Last edited:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
i don't remember but what was the relationship between Cooper and the 2 women in the house? I can't remember any story lines about him hooking up with either of them. Were the family? I do remember Rodney Peete proposing to Holly on the set though. And no way this holds up today, especially the basketball scenes:mjlol:

Lookin back Cooper was pretty much the black Three's Company (Mark=Jack Robin=Janet Vanessa=Chrissy) but of course that wasn't happenin on ABC, so they made it a kids show by Season 2

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i always got a kick outa how he was always just one step away from getting back to the NBA and then some bullshyt would always end up happening :russ:
exact same shyt they did with LL Cool J's character on In The House...he was always one step away from being back in the NFL...even made it back at one point only to get knocked right back down again :snoop:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Lookin back Cooper was pretty much the black Three's Company (Mark=Jack Robin=Janet Vanessa=Chrissy) but of course that wasn't happenin on ABC, so they made it a kids show by Season 2

:ohhh: After briefly reflecting on the perspective you just provided, you're absolutely right! :mindblown:

:salute:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
let me spit some game here,this was lame attempt to recreate the gay simp version of three's company in black face.. no straight black man is going to live with two attractive black women and not smash. this was television introducing the gay lifestyle to the community