Halo Infinite has some really ambitious stuff in the works

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So if you don't care for a game or a platform all together then its likely that you wont seek out all the information there is to be had
And with that we got nothing but false narratives on this site (brings down the quality but whatev)
And its odd that a sony stan would point out a ten year plan like if Destiny wasnn't supposed to be that :patrice:
So what else is in these Ten year plans? Well FORGE mode is what will drive Halo past the ten year mark and it'll inspire new levels to be made in future halo games
But what else?

You know that Co-op mode they abandoned? It'll be back one day. But there's obviously bigger things brewing than that so let me get to the meat of this threads existence.
Another studio was tasked with making a new mode for Halo Infinite Online.
This team has over 100ppl working on this new Mode for Halo which is a full studios worth
Finally, They been working on this mode for 2 full years already and it wont be ready until next year meaning a 3yr development on a single mode
They been keeping it under wraps so I can't give you more details than that but if we are to speculate? Its likely some kind of Warzone/Battle Royal mode but but but but but....

IT wouldn't take 3yrs to make if it was just a battle royal mode on Halo maps. Its supposed to be its own unique take on the sub-genre
Basically something new
The company that is doing this has worked on a previous Halo game and its believed that MS will acquire them once they are able to buy again
That last bit of info is just a rumor but is a no brainer if they are successful with the mode.

So what is your thoughts on a Halo Warzone? Cuz its coming :yes:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
10 year plan..
Has Halo 6 been announced?

Otherwise this thread predates the more mainstream story which is the switch the Unreal Engine 3
What do you think the OP is about? :wtf:

10yr plan is still the plan, and Halo Infiinite is an amazing game as is. All they needed to do was add more content which they are doing.
But no, they going full retard by switching to Unreal 5 because is an amazing engine.
We the gamers benefit from this, you are aware of that right?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Has Halo 6 been announced?

Otherwise this thread predates the more mainstream story which is the switch the Unreal Engine 3
What do you think the OP is about? :wtf:

10yr plan is still the plan, and Halo Infiinite is an amazing game as is. All they needed to do was add more content which they are doing.
But no, they going full retard by switching to Unreal 5 because is an amazing engine.
We the gamers benefit from this, you are aware of that right?
If this is what you believe they should have let Halo cook for 2-3 years then. Its good for gamers but what use is this going to be when people are going to move on to other fps. Shortsighted on MS to rush the game half finished.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
They shouldve had all this ambitious shyt at launch instead of releasing a bare bones shooter to compete against Apex Legends and Warzone.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
If this is what you believe they should have let Halo cook for 2-3 years then. Its good for gamers but what use is this going to be when people are going to move on to other fps. Shortsighted on MS to rush the game half finished.
I believe Halo Infinite is an awesome game as is right now.
I bvelieve myself, Rekkapryde and a few others will be playing it sooner than later
I believe that sony only gamers are telling people who play the game whats wrong with it :dahell:
The Unreal 5 version of Halo drops next year, now if you're saying would us xbox gamers rather not have what we do have just to wait?
I don't know where this logic comes from but its illogical. We're thrilled to have it.
We wish they added more faster but they can't. When you say ppl will move on to other games I ask you which one?
Battlefield? :stop:
COD MW2 seems to be a great game and I'll play it like I owned it :troll:
Halo whenever it decideds to add new content, guess what? Everyone will jump on because we don't have to pay for it :umad:
Its gonna be Unreaal engine 5, you do know what that means in terms of graphgical fidelity right?

So why in the universe would you think anyone would pass on it whenever it decides to show the fukk up?
Like are you serious right now or just being an average sony stan logically?
I really wish its the former but I fear its the ladder. Bring your ass to xbox and get done up in all them japanese fighting games that are about to drop in gamepass :win: