Hall of Pain Celebration Thread Part 2

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
The crowd going BOOM! everytime he dropped :flabbynsick:Rey or Botch Cara :laff:

Two great returns already in Irvine and Henry, done perfectly and were both genuinely shocking/surprising the way they were executed. Dirtsheets :umad:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
The crowd going BOOM! everytime he dropped :flabbynsick:Rey or Botch Cara :laff:

Two great returns already in Irvine and Henry, done perfectly and were both genuinely shocking/surprising the way they were executed. Dirtsheets :umad:

Goldust too, but that's looking like a one shot deal :sadcam:

they're fukking up, he could step into the midcard right now and deliver classics, not to mention all of the comedy shyt cokeboy loves

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This is when I hate HHH still being able to perform and wanting "a big moment" with the fans.

First I thought how awesome a Brock vs The Streak match at Mania would be.

Now, after what happened yesterday...imagine Vince coming back all coked up and yelling at Heyman "You got a monster you can't control. Well, I've just hired a beast that doesn't give a damn either!" and Mizzark music hits. Heel Lesnar vs tweener by default Mark Henry :ohlawd:

The build up would be both of them one upping each other destroying people :ohlawd:

Daps
:fukkery:

maybe the best theme song of all time

easily the gulliest entrance i ever seen in WWE (minus all the swagged attitude era shyt)

30d8pyp.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
Now, after what happened yesterday...imagine Vince coming back all coked up and yelling at Heyman "You got a monster you can't control. Well, I've just hired a beast that doesn't give a damn either!" and Mizzark music hits. Heel Lesnar vs tweener by default Mark Henry :ohlawd:

The build up would be both of them one upping each other destroying people :ohlawd:

:ohhh:

Maybe one upping each other by destroying the same wrestler that night too? "Oh you throwing chairs at Miz? Check this out!" :laff: Miz: :sadbron:

Santino, Ryder, you're up... :russ:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:ohhh:

Maybe one upping each other by destroying the same wrestler that night too? "Oh you throwing chairs at Miz? Check this out!" :laff: Miz: :sadbron:

Santino, Ryder, you're up... :russ:

:yes:

The 2 dudes who give the vibe that they legit will hurt people and that every time their music hits you just know someone will get obliterated. That shyt would do numbers across the board :wow:

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
:yes:

The 2 dudes who give the vibe that they legit will hurt people and that every time their music hits you just know someone will get obliterated. That shyt would do numbers across the board :wow:

Something like this but alot more painful :heh:

Last edited by a moderator: