Half of the time I don't really feel like I'm "here"

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Follow me for a sec.

So far today, I've driven to work, read my emails, walked the factory 2x, had numerous conversations with people, and given out work direction.

I literally have no conscious knowledge of actively doing ANY of that shyt. It's like my body is taking off and doing things on its own while my mind is somewhere else.

How can I fix this? Do I need drugs?

I feel like I'm watching a movie of my life and not even participating in it. :to:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Ive had that feeling before like your just going through the motions without any real thought. I got out of it by changing shyt up a bit do something different spice up your life. This can entail going to new bars meeting new people all the way down to trivial shyt like taking a new route to work.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Weed solves all my problems. But I'm only 19 so :/ I know how you feel though, without a car I'm stuck in the house allllll damnnn dayyy :noah: unless someone hits me up :noah: I usually have moves on weekends but during the week it's the same old same old. I'm starting to come out of that a little though since we got a new girl here who gives me play :takedat:

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'mma look into that. What about weed tho?
for alot of people... meditation can replace weed. russel simmons claims that all the time.

the meditation will make you more present in the moment. weed does the opposite.

personally i'm still smoking, nothing wrong with it. just don't use it as a crutch.