Hakim Green Speaks On The Sara Suten Seti/Dr. Umar Johnson Beef

Winged one

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Truth be told, I'm kind of getting tired of some people in the conscious community. They have these colorful little pirate names. Want to call themselves doctor (with fake degrees) or the strut about with fake military tacky uniforms.

I Lot of these guys are in it to get paid and/or laid. Don't even get me started on the pseudoscience and other such nonsense.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Truth be told, I'm kind of getting tired of some people in the conscious community. They have these colorful little pirate names. Want to call themselves doctor (with fake degrees) or the strut about with fake military tacky uniforms.

I Lot of these guys are in it to get paid and/or laid. Don't even get me started on the pseudoscience and other such nonsense.
Name da names bruh :ufdup: ...........:mjpls:

Winged one

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
...and there you have it folks :sas2:
But what really gets me is that you have some of his fans making excuses for this nonsense. I've heard things like, "A degree is just a piece of paper" or "That's just a White man's institution, it means nothing." If that was the case, why was he going around with it in the first place. And, if this didn't get peeped these same folks would have been using that degree to prove how smart he is.

Honestly, I don't see why he still makes his rounds in the conscious community. Once you get caught being a fraud, you should be done.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
But what really gets me is that you have some of his fans making excuses for this nonsense. I've heard things like, "A degree is just a piece of paper" or "That's just a White man's institution, it means nothing." If that was the case, why was he going around with it in the first place. And, if this didn't get peeped these same folks would have been using that degree to prove how smart he is.

Honestly, I don't see why he still makes his rounds in the conscious community. Once you get caught being a fraud, you should be done.

It's true; a degree is just a piece of paper my guy.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
If that was the case, why would he make people think he had one? Before he was caught lying, people will point to that to as a way to validate him.

I'm not familiar with him. But maybe because that's what people like to hear.

I'm not really talking about him. Just speaking in general.

Winged one

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
I'm not familiar with him. But maybe because that's what people like to hear.

I'm not really talking about him. Just speaking in general.
I think it's more likely that he did it to defraud people. He did it to boost himself up into sale whatever he selling.