Haitian owned airline - Sunrise Airways to launch in October 2017

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
This is good. Also there are plans to expand the Le Cap airport. The problem has always been that you have to go through Port au Prince. So if you have family in Hinche you would have to fly to Port au Prince and take a long ass drive to Hinche. It be like DC is the only major airport and you have to visit Texas. You take the plane to DC and drive to Texas. Every major city in Haiti should have an airport.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
This is good. Also there are plans to expand the Le Cap airport. The problem has always been that you have to go through Port au Prince. So if you have family in Hinche you would have to fly to Port au Prince and take a long ass drive to Hinche. It be like DC is the only major airport and you have to visit Texas. You take the plane to DC and drive to Texas. Every major city in Haiti should have an airport.
I've never been to Haiti yet, but my mom goes and when her mom passed she was talking about taking an 8 hour bus ride to CAP even though CAP has an airport. My mom has a tendency of listening to anyone who tells her dumb stuff so I had to get to use logic to not going to PAP for a stupid 8 hour bus ride to CAP.

Daps
Apparently this is the CEO / President... why am I not surprised?
cha-Portrait-Philippe-Bayard-RxL-sm.jpg

Anyways they need to make MIA/FLL to CAP flights, AA is the only. One who does it and their tickets are expensive.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Pass... Rather use Caribbean Airlines, Air Jamaica, Win Air, LIAT or the other English Caribbean owned airlines :mjpls:

:troll:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
The airline was founded in 2010, and it commenced its charter operations on January 1, 2011

Bayard, in an interview with the El Nuevo Diario, yesterday, said, the only way to put an end to issues, such as immigration, is to address them jointly.

He added, that one of the problems nagging his compatriots has been inherited from the generations since the Haitian Revolution, which culminated in its independence, but “brought about an identity crisis. In Haiti we’re still discussing what we are. We have many problems between us.”

Bayard said, Haiti’s economy would improve if it completely opens its doors to trade with the Dominican Republic.

“We must work to sell this island in a joint manner…We need to open the markets between the two nations to make it one,” he told editor-in-chief, Persio Maldonado.

He however noted, that the creation of a single market doesn’t imply opening the Dominican border to Haitians, adding, that he’s aware that much work is still needed in Haiti to find a solution to this issue.

Relations between the neighbors that share the island of Hispaniola have grown increasingly strained since a Dominican court ruled in 2013 that children born in the country to non-citizens did not qualify for automatic citizenship because their migrant parents were “in transit.”

Last edited: