Hailey Van Lith enters transfer portal AGAIN, leaving LSU (UPDATE: Going to TCU)

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't nobody hung up about anything. I'm just making an observatory comment in passing and you're the one who seems to have an issue with someone else voicing their opinion and moving on.

You're the one who keeps pulling me back in this thread yet I'm the one who's hung up about it?

Y'all nikkas mayne :leostare:
:yeshrug:I'm in this thread because I was interested in the news. You're in this thread because you just HAD to let it be known that people on here are only "pretending" to be into the sport.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Transfer portal is lit this year

Aneesah Morrow is in the portal too
If she ends up at Uconn or SC :wow:

While people claim NIL and the transfer portal are creating problems on the men’s CFB/CBB side, this all sounds like it’s only helping Women’s CBB. Right?

You have girls staying til senior year and super seniors because of the money they can make, star players transferring to other power schools like big free agent signings in the pros, players making their mark with social media, etc.

The documentary on the growth of WCBB in this era will be a good one years from now. Angel and Caitlin now = Magic and Larry in 1979?
:ehh:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
LSU is already loaded in the backcourt for next season...So HVL joining them will not happen..........Iowa has no scholarships available...So she's not joining them.......The only way HVL joins either team is if Mulkey tells her incoming freshman guard to come off the bench or Iowa tells their incoming recruit, who was involved in a tragic accident, to delay her arrival for one year.

Indiana, VT, Stanford, and Notre Dame would all be good options for HVL.

Last edited: