Hailey Van Lith enters transfer portal AGAIN, leaving LSU (UPDATE: Going to TCU)

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder is she gone team up with Caitlin. That’s a crazy move because Louisville is a good program that made it to the elite 8, this move don’t make too much since. The only places I can see her going is one of the teams that made the final 4

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
:mjlol: People who take issue on what sports other people watch/"care about" are some of the lamest posters on here.

No one's taking issue with what you like, it's just fun to call it out with when that "care" is about as genuine as a 3 dollar bill. Fair weather nikkas have always gitten jokes lobbed their way. This ain't no new math, bredren.

But of course you chose to disregard what I was actually saying to argue against what I wasn't saying.

Why?

Because that's how The Coli do. :unimpressed:

Daps
She already got a good NIL deal
giphy.gif

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one's taking issue with what you like, it's just fun to call it out with when that "care" is about as genuine as a 3 dollar bill. Fair weather nikkas have always gitten jokes lobbed their way. This ain't no new math, bredren.

But of course you chose to disregard what I was actually saying to argue against what I wasn't saying.

Why?

Because that's how The Coli do. :unimpressed:
And why do you care about any of this? :mjlol: I don't think I've ever in my life pondered the question of whether or not people care or "pretend" to care about sports they discuss online. Especially if I myself don't care about that sport. Seems like such a weird thing to be hung up about.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
And why do you care about any of this? :mjlol: I don't think I've ever in my life pondered the question of whether or not people care or "pretend" to care about sports they discuss online. Especially if I myself don't care about that sport. Seems like such a weird thing to be hung up about.

Ain't nobody hung up about anything. I'm just making an observatory comment in passing and you're the one who seems to have an issue with someone else voicing their opinion and moving on.

You're the one who keeps pulling me back in this thread yet I'm the one who's hung up about it?

Y'all nikkas mayne :leostare: