Hailey Van Lith enters transfer portal AGAIN, leaving LSU (UPDATE: Going to TCU)

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
That one at 20 seconds cracked me the hell up. bytch got 4 defenders around her and just runs into two big ass bytches under the rim and chucks up whatever the fukk that was while ole girl stood there in the corner like :beli:
As a basketball ball Coach that makes my blood BOIL

I wouldn't even let my U10 kids get away with that on the regular.... absolutely unacceptable at the high college level :scust:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I told y'all before the season started that HVL was overrated and LSU would not automatically be the top team in the country.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
LSU isn’t good. Too much ego on the team, Flaujae is cool and reminds me of Kahleah Cooper in the WNBA but damn she has tunnel vision.

HVL isn’t a Point. She ends up taking bad shots with those big ass eyes because everyone else on the team is looking to score first so she ain’t gettin the ball back a lot of times. So when she does want to get going a lot of it looks forced because she knows if she give up the rock, she aint gettin it back

Angel needs a lil jumper or push shot in the lane

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Sooo y’all
LSU isn’t good. Too much ego on the team, Flaujae is cool and reminds me of Kahleah Cooper in the WNBA but damn she has tunnel vision.

HVL isn’t a Point. She ends up taking bad shots with those big ass eyes because everyone else on the team is looking to score first so she ain’t gettin the ball back a lot of times. So when she does want to get going a lot of it looks forced because she knows if she give up the rock, she aint gettin it back

Angel needs a lil jumper or push shot in the lane
you just making excuses for HVL, she’s been missing open looks all year

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Idc about shyt i actually watch ive watch every minute of every game this season, she’s suck so far
sounds like you just want attention from me. I commented on why “she’s sucked”. I even touched on her forced shots bc her opportunities aren’t there. Look at last night for example since you watch every minute of every game