Hailey Van Lith enters transfer portal AGAIN, leaving LSU (UPDATE: Going to TCU)

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If your teammates are looking you off when you are as good as her, and she's OPEN, then she has a right to communicate that she's open.

That's bad basketball on LSU's part and coach Mulky need to correct it.

I fully expected somebody with this reply. It’s why I could never coach. New age folk always got a justification for bad behavior :manny:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I fully expected somebody with this reply. It’s why I could never coach. New age folk always got a justification for bad behavior :manny:
You responded with no reason as to why it's bad behavior.

And what is she supposed to do in that situation as you have to communicate on the floor?

It's especially befuddling when you fail to identify the TRUE bad behavior which is teammates not finding their open teammates and chucking bad contested shots

I actually DO coach basketball at a pretty high level homie.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You responded with no reason as to why it's bad behavior.

And what is she supposed to do in that situation as you have to communicate on the floor?

It's especially befuddling when you fail to identify the TRUE bad behavior which is teammates not finding their open teammates and chucking bad contested shots

I actually DO coach basketball at a pretty high level homie.

You asking the first bold when the 2nd bold is true?!? :mjtf: Oh we are definitely cooked :heh:What level do you coach???

I suppose I’m old school. The standard is the standard you never on no uncertain terms clap for the ball. Yuck. If you not gettin the ball it will show up on tape and the coaches are supposed to rectify it. Bc clearly this is a ‘bigger than basketball’ issue. She shoots 40% from 3 and they freezing her out :russ:

Jumping up and down like a mad man ain’t gon fix the problem this is a culture problem

Now, everything I just said applies to grown men. If you a legit shooter a grown man isn’t straight freezing you out like this at the college level. Both on a man to man level and bc no college coach would allow it. Women may be a different level of petty

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
You asking the first bold when the 2nd bold is true?!? :mjtf: Oh we are definitely cooked :heh:What level do you coach???

I suppose I’m old school. The standard is the standard you never on no uncertain terms clap for the ball. Yuck. If you not gettin the ball it will show up on tape and the coaches are supposed to rectify it. Bc clearly this is a ‘bigger than basketball’ issue. She shoots 40% from 3 and they freezing her out :russ:

Jumping up and down like a mad man ain’t gon fix the problem this is a culture problem

Now, everything I just said applies to grown men. If you a legit shooter a grown man isn’t straight freezing you out like this at the college level. Both on a man to man level and bc no college coach would allow it. Women may be a different level of petty
Wait?!?

So you are saying a teammate calling for the ball is always wrong???

Yeah we ain't got much to talk about.

Now a player doing it EVERY TIME just to chuck would be TERRIBLE.

But a player of her caliber has a RIGHT especially considering what her teammates are doing is coming off petty and is contributing to BAD BASKETBALL.

You saying it should be corrected in the tape room is correct, BUT they have a game to win in the moment and them looking her off so consistently and egregiously is something that should be called out in the MOMENT if they trying to win that GAME.

You keep having more issues with the SYMPTOM and not the actual PROBLEM

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I knew she made the wrong decision when I seen Angel Reese handling the ball from the top of the key when they were tied with Auburn down the stretch just for her to turn the ball over and basically lose the game off that play.
Mulkey would rather have her center handle the ball then let HVL get the ball
Did you watch the game? Everyone but Reese was horrible out there

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Wait?!?

So you are saying a teammate calling for the ball is always wrong???

Yeah we ain't got much to talk about.

Now a player doing it EVERY TIME just to chuck would be TERRIBLE.

But a player of her caliber has a RIGHT especially considering what her teammates are doing is coming off petty and is contributing to BAD BASKETBALL.

You saying it should be corrected in the tape room is correct, BUT they have a game to win in the moment and them looking her off so consistently and egregiously is something that should be called out in the MOMENT if they trying to win that GAME.

You keep having more issues with the SYMPTOM and not the actual PROBLEM

Cmon now you’re a coach so we both know the game. We know what’s an acceptable way to call for the rock and what’s not. We also know who should do it and who shouldn’t.

So first, shes now a third option. 3rd options don’t call for the ball bruh. She clearly has a disconnect with her new role.

2nd, she’s demonstrably calling for it and LITERALLY DOING JUMPING JACKS :dead: She is showing up her teammate. These are basics. Like having bad body language when someone misses.

I’m not trying to shyt on you but if younger (I’m assuming) coaches aren’t even worried about it it shows we have clearly lost some ‘recipes’.