Hahaha!

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
I was at the UDF and the cashier asked me if I was a member of a website. I told him, FB, Twitter, plus 2-3 more... He goes like "Nah, more like an adult website...:shaq: like the adult fb"

I gave him the :heh: "no, is that where you frequent? :sitdown: " he then told me that there is a girl on that site that looks so much like me. I reassured him that I just had one of those faces, it wasn't me. fukk I look like goin online to get some dikk?

That made my morning!!!!:stylin:

I think our generation nowadays only think about sex. Don't get me wrong, it's fine to have a healthy appetite but DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN:what: would ya'll meet random people from adult sites n fukk 'em? eww, so not classy!:stop:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I was at the UDF and the cashier asked me if I was a member of a website. I told him, FB, Twitter, plus 2-3 more... He goes like "Nah, more like an adult website...:shaq: like the adult fb"

I gave him the :heh: "no, is that where you frequent? :sitdown: " he then told me that there is a girl on that site that looks so much like me. I reassured him that I just had one of those faces, it wasn't me. fukk I look like goin online to get some dikk?

I think our generation nowadays only think about sex. Don't get me wrong, it's fine to have a healthy appetite but DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN:what: would ya'll meet random people from adult sites n fukk 'em? eww, so not classy!:stop:
Whats a UDF? and why is some random negro asking you if you're on the adult facebook? no respect

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Whats a UDF? and why is some random negro asking you if you're on the adult facebook? no respect

UDF=United Dairy Farmer... and why are you asking ME why HE is asking that? I asked the same question and he said I look like a girl who :eat: there. Where does the no respect part come from?

Token me toooo! That's why I included 2 more after FB n twitter. I swear I gave him the :what: when he asked that.... n he gave me the :lolbron::shaq::smugfavre:

Loose, my pic is on this site somewhere..

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

If a chick isnt a virgin i really dont care how classy she tries to act because i know thats just what it is, an act. Even more so when her body count is approaching holocaust numbers. Our generation only thinks about sex because our women are easy. 2 weeks to smash consistently in the black community. I love it though.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
maybe someone used your picture to set up a hoelt-type of profile
320sw744520.gif

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
If I was buddy thats not something that I would just put out there so easily so maybe he really thought you were the same girl and was trying to get some ass.. But then again, some nikkas have no shame:manny: