had a "Rominati in the library" moment on the train

concise

Veteran
Daps
except in my case ... it was a fail :sadbron:

If only we had cell service underground in all the tunnels, maybe I could ask the brehs like @Rominati and they'd rush to my aid ... maybe things would have wound up different ... maybe :sadbron:

she sat right next to me ... playing that stupid Jungle Run game. She had these long, immaculate braids. Glasses. Bright red sweater. (Did she know this was my favorite color? :ohmy: :ohlawd:) Perfectly chocolate complexion.

:noah:

Almost exactly like this.
tumblr_mkyen3z4UH1r4gzveo1_500.jpg

And I froze. :sadbron: Brain was empty.
It probably would have looked like a perfect living model of Newton's First Law. Fingers tapping furiously on a screen. Express train zooming on to the next stop. And me, frozen. :dwillhuh:

And I got up instinctually when my stop came up. And I saw my faint reflection in the doors right before they opened. And my brain registered nothing. Nothing until I crawled out of that station and was outside again. Breathing the normal air again.

:snoop:

Last edited by a moderator:

concise

Veteran
Daps
concise, what do u have against Rominati??? :russ:

This is like the 3rd thread u made throwin shots at the nikka :pachaha:

:dead:

I don't have anything against him. :dwillhuh:
I'm just referencing a similar moment.

He's a better man than me, though. He actually found the courage he needed that day and got the digits and everything. I could not. I'm in no position to popshyt. :sadbron:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
except in my case ... it was a fail :sadbron:

If only we had cell service underground in all the tunnels, maybe I could ask the brehs like @Rominati and they'd rush to my aid ... maybe things would have wound up different ... maybe :sadbron:

she sat right next to me ... playing that stupid Jungle Run game. She had these long, immaculate braids. Glasses. Bright red sweater. (Did she know this was my favorite color? :ohmy: :ohlawd:) Perfectly chocolate complexion.

:noah:

Almost exactly like this.
tumblr_mkyen3z4UH1r4gzveo1_500.jpg

And I froze. :sadbron: Brain was empty.
It probably would have looked like a perfect living model of Newton's First Law. Fingers tapping furiously on a screen. Express train zooming on to the next stop. And me, frozen. :dwillhuh:

And I got up instinctually when my stop came up. And I saw my faint reflection in the doors right before they opened. And my brain registered nothing. Nothing until I crawled out of that station and was outside again. Breathing the normal air again.

:snoop:

reSTQ80.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You fukking dikk rider only support Borussia after yesterday I see you fukk nikkas :pacspit: