Hacked Nintendo Switch playing Android games and PC games via Steam Link/Geforce Now

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Sure that thing isn't gonna melt running some of those games? :pachaha:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Emulators

Video of ‘Overwatch’ running on Switch shows just how far hacks have come

and all of this can be done on any Switch bought before June 2018(older models have an unpatchable hardware exploit.)

I feel like doing this to my Switch and then when the new Switch comes out use that one for online.

Damn I might have to try this out. I bought my switch at launch so it will work for me. It makes sense for the streaming though since it has a Tegra chip in it which is the same chip that was in the nvidia shield tablet and you can stream on that as well.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Copped my Switch the other day...I think I can mod it but I'm waiting for my jig to come through later this week

Either way I'm not updating the firmware (5.1) until I'm sure

Can't wait to open this thing up :mjgrin:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I don't know why I'm so scared to hack my Switch when I hacked my Wii and Wii U. Switch has really spoiled me to wanting to play old games on a single console. I still can't believe they released Kirby's Epic Yarn on the fukking 3DS and not the Switch.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
The battery on Nintendo Switch V1 is the WOAT and it’s the only one that can be hacked easily at this time. Might as well cop the OLED.
:stopitslime: