H.R.8445: New Bill To Extend US Military Benefits To Americans In Israeli Military

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yall wanna rep Democrats and Republicans. But neither of them rep you

What do you propose we do? I'm asking honestly? We can all not vote. But it basically becomes the same thing do you propose armed revolution?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do you propose we do? I'm asking honestly? We can all not vote. But it basically becomes the same thing do you propose armed revolution?
I am still voting. I will only vote for candidates that are not backed by pro Israel lobbies; AIPAC tracker is free and lets you know who is paid and bought by Israel

I'm also voting for Dr. West. I think all black people should.

I also think it's VERY important to share this information. In person. Ask why people are ok with billions of their taxes being sent to another country and they get nothing back

One man's entire pension, 65 years of working, can go to build one bomb that will kill a kid.

Why are benefits for our veterans being extended to soldiers of another country? Why should our taxes pay for that?

We have to use our voting power first. If that still doesn't work, there WILL be another insurrection. But this time it will not be MAGA. It'll be the poor and working class

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They must really want those militia cacs to tear this country up. It feels like they’ve done everything they can to push the country into chaos so they (gov’t) can reveal their next big play.

I remember having an eerie feeling that something bigger was coming after the WTC bomb in the 90s. I’m trusting my gut here.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They must really want those militia cacs to tear this country up. It feels like they’ve done everything they can to push the country into chaos so they (gov’t) can reveal their next big play.

I remember having an eerie feeling that something bigger was coming after the WTC bomb in the 90s. I’m trusting my gut here.
That's what is so crazy

Even cacs are now starting to get pissed off. They don't give a fukk about Jews or Palestine
But they're now linking up with liberals because they both hate how brazen AIPAC and these politicians have become

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm also voting for Dr. West. I think all black people should.
You’re not American. You can’t vote

For real, I'm happy I don't live in America. Yall are fukked up :hhh:

I feel sadness for my brehs and brehettes dying out there but gat damn...

baka ma iya magana a hausa ba? :scust:

tashi daga nan kapin in buge kan ka :dahell:

if you grew up in an immigrant household, you've heard this.

immigrant parents want their kids to focus on school/work till they stack paper. then they don't give a fukk; go get your dikk/p*ssy wet.

if you're girl/boy crazy before then, you'll hold a massive L

live in america, brehs

be american, brehs