GZA / The Genius - Legend Of The Liquid Sword (20th Anniversary)

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
gza%2Blegend%2Bcopy.jpg

Happy Birthday to "Legend Of The Liquid Sword". GZA dropped his 4th official solo album 20 years today. How does The forum feel about this album?

Last edited:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No shade but you should edit the "Boxden" ? from your post...

That said, it's a very inconsistent album. The single cuts posted are probably some of the weakest. Respect to Arabian Knight aka Q-Base of Royal Fam relations but Fame never lived up to Publicity or Labels & he had the weakest cuts on the album....and unfortunately he produced the majority of the album...

Animal Planet is the shyt tho...

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
No shade but you should edit the "Boxden" ? from your post...

That said, it's a very inconsistent album. The single cuts posted are probably some of the weakest. Respect to Arabian Knight aka Q-Base of Royal Fam relations but Fame never lived up to Publicity or Labels & he had the weakest cuts on the album....and unfortunately he produced the majority of the album...

Animal Planet is the shyt tho...

any reason why method man nor ghostface rap on knock knock, despite being featured?

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
any reason why method man nor ghostface rap on knock knock, despite being featured?
They're only listed as featured on the video link b/c they're in the video. They're not listed as featuring on the song itself b/c they're not on it.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I always ignored this album I’m not sure why. Then someone on here was talking about Silent and I gave it a listen. This shyt is THE most Wu Tang sounding beat ever made that wasn’t done by RZA or one of the core producers. I had this on repeat pretty much that whole week, didn’t even check the rest of the album until later.

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grandmasters and this one were probably my faves after Liquid Swords, solid album IMO. I can't believe this was 20 years ago already cot damnit, that went by fast.