Gyno?

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Say brehs. I been lifting for the past couple weeks and my upper chest gets rock hard whenever I flex but the lower area by my puffy nipples still hangs and is kinda fatty. Do I work on cutting more fat or just commit that :mjcry: :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

I do feel leaner my face and jawline are sharper and my pre fat boy shirts fit me a lot better but that lower nipple area is just :hhh:

What more can I do to target that troubling area

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
:wow: If its body fat you just need to keep working breh....Gyno causes lactation, so it could simply be fat....

You gonna need surgery if its excess skin....There's also surgery for gyno, if its a hormonal issue you might need an anti-estrogen and possibly TRT.......

Its only been a couple weeks though....you need to keep working breh, get a DEXA scan and monitor your bodyfat ....and just keep making adjustments until you at, where you want to be at..

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
If you've been taking roids, then you have it...if you lost a lot of weight then its likely to be just extra skin that needs to be removed...if you just got a little bigger, then it may just go away with weight loss.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
:wow: If its body fat you just need to keep working breh....Gyno causes lactation, so it could simply be fat....

You gonna need surgery if its excess skin....There's also surgery for gyno, if its a hormonal issue you might need an anti-estrogen and possibly TRT.......

Its only been a couple weeks though....you need to keep working breh, get a DEXA scan and monitor your bodyfat ....and just keep making adjustments until you at, where you want to be at..

Recommend some that works

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
:patrice: Don't think it's gyno my chest is almost flat now.. I think the problem was I was looking at my body several times and day and getting angry about my shape :pachaha: