Gym Heads-What are your favorite supplements/stacks?

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
1. Soy Lecithin Granules/Mediator PA-Don't sleep on this product, it has clinically proven mTor muscle signaling and health benefits(Phosphatidic Acid, Phospolipids).

2. Betaine Anhydrous-For liver health, strength/lean mass gains.

3. L-Citrulline-Lactic Acid/Ammonia Scavenger=More reps, greater time to exhaustion

4 Beta Alanine-More reps, greater time to exhaustion.

5. Creatine-Mono is king but I've been using Creatine HCL lately and I enjoy it.

6. Essential Amino Acids-BCAA's for newbies, EAA's+carb's intraworkout for those who want gains and endurance. If you don't use carbs intraworkout, they still will have a better effect on your workout than BCAA's which basically get turned to glucose during exercise.

7. Liquid fish oil, Multivitamin, Greens powder. For overall health

My current stack
I rotate a heavy and light workout schedule. So if I go heavy this week, i'm going lighter with higher reps the following week and I flip flop from there on.

Heavy week. IForce Maxout/Hemavo2 preworkout. Prime Nutrition EAA's/gatorade/citrulline intraworkout.

Lightweek. Controlled Labs Stimino/PES High Volume. Prime Nutrition EAA's/gatorade/Beta Alanine intraworkout.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Not much of a stack, but matcha tea & B complex vitamin. I feel about the same as I did when takin' creatine for a short time prior.

I fukk with matcha green tea around winter time as source of immunity defense. I used to mess with B complexes when I was a vegan and vegetarian and all I got from it was acne (cystic) outbreaks. B-12 is alright with me, I get plenty from the preworkouts I use lol

So your workouts are stim free? Do you mess with guarana or any natural sources of caffeine?

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
I fukk with matcha green tea around winter time as source of immunity defense. I used to mess with B complexes when I was a vegan and vegetarian and all I got from it was acne (cystic) outbreaks. B-12 is alright with me, I get plenty from the preworkouts I use lol

So your workouts are stim free? Do you mess with guarana or any natural sources of caffeine?
Stim = stimulant? Except for the caffeine in the matcha, no other sources.