Gym breh gets tazed cops after squaring up in front of the squat racc

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Breh thought them muscles was gon do something. Pig pulled out that tazer so calmly and showed him exactly what happens when electric currents go quickly through the human body...

My problem was with the "deputies" calling themselves "helping" the officer. Let that man do his job, why you need these ol "Columbo" ass folk doing the most, like they bout to get a badge or sum...:pacspit:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Cmqydmr.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Breh thought them muscles was gon do something. Pig pulled out that tazer so calmly and showed him exactly what happens when electric currents go quickly through the human body...

My problem was with the "deputies" calling themselves "helping" the officer. Let that man do his job, why you need these ol "Columbo" ass folk doing the most, like they bout to get a badge or sum...:pacspit:
Because they think their on the same side as the police

Not that mad that it happened because he was apparently kicked out, and trying to throw down with police is in its own right stupid af (especially if black) but at the same time I feel there was more to this

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Because the situation would rapidly escalate to where no one wanted it to go.