Guys Who Roleplay As Girls In Games Are fukking Weirdos

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
so many guys these days love roleplaying as women in games. its happening a lot in GTA:O. I always chalk it up to some unresolved sex issues and/or sexual neuroses. maybe the guys who do this are just tryna get free items from the simps online, who knows, but I don't buy into that whole 'i'd rather look at a female characters ass for hours rather than a guy'. I think thats bullshyt. I think somewhere deep inside these guys wanna get in touch with their feminine side or some shyt

Last edited:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Yea I saw a girl on GTA & it was a nikka on the mic with a deeper voice than mine :merchant:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
You can tell when it's not a real girl because they're almost always damn near naked - they're never fully clothed.

Live out your transgender fantasies in Multiplayer brehs. :ld:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:heh: I tried explaining it to my Ace.

True, 9/10 the girl sprites look better in MMO's, but you don't keep doing the shyt, shunning nikkas and sexting because of the attention you get and the shyt that they give you.

That means you gay.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
can you scissor prostitutes in GTA ONLINE if you got a girl?
:dwillhuh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: I like to use females in video games all the time. Whenever I played Gears of War 3 I'd always pick sam or that other chick and likewise on Uncharted 2/3MP I liked using Chloe/Elena. Hell playing as Ellie in TLOU was one of my favorite gaming chapters ever this gen. Games where you create your own characters is another story though.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You can tell when it's not a real girl because they're almost always damn near naked - they're never fully clothed.

Live out your transgender fantasies in Multiplayer brehs. :ld:
Dis nikka said "you can tell" :laff:
Like you nikkaz be lookin out for the "real ones" so you can simp? :wtf:
Who gives a shyt, its a fukkin online game about murder and robbery. Kill that bytch, keep it movin
You care too much if this is an issue. Who the fukk tries to holla at a bytch via GTA?