Guyana Breh Checks Cac after oil is found in Country

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
breh?:what:

that's their Indian descent president

That man is the same complexion as my mother anybody around the way would refer to him as a breh I get you uncle toms wanna turn into Nazi scientist about bloodlines in whatnot

But not me. He put that cac in his place and set the record straight. Or maybe you mad he didn’t ask the white man for some sugar?Foh

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
That man is the same complexion as my mother anybody around the way would refer to him as a breh I get you uncle toms wanna turn into Nazi scientist about bloodlines in whatnot

But not me. He put that cac in his place and set the record straight. Or maybe you mad he didn’t ask the white man for some sugar?Foh
he's indian not black
don't be delusional

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He’s an Indian who is the face of a racist party in Guyana. He himself would tell you he’s not black and doesn’t want to be black.

But he was right with what he said

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
he's indian not black
don't be delusional
Afro Guyanese lost the country a long time ago. I'm sure theres Tons of Afro Guyanese who dipped from the plantations and set up shop in the Jungle but those people aren't intergrated into Guyanese society just like Pacfic coast Afro Colombians aren't intergrated into mainstream Colombian society

Too many Afro Guyanese in Georgetown dipped to the uk and the us.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Nap passionately watching how this thread unfolds

More like this

India-call-center.jpg

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Good for him. Prime Minister Mottley of Barbados had to put a journalist in her place a few years ago when she asked a different question with the same intent.

The West is used to the status quo relationship between them and developing countries. Realization that things may change upsets them..

The reporter's tone and line of questioning was definitely condescending, and it was more lecture than query.