Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
can decide if this is a W or an L.

he seemed like a simp at first. but then turned out he's smashing. W

but then i look back and it looks like a dude is allowing his girl to post thirst traps, and arguing with the people telling her cover up? Some straight cuck shyt
patting yourself on the back for winning an argument against a dude who was telling your girl to stop showing him her titty meats? You should be on his side. L

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

but then i look back and it looks like a dude is allowing his girl to post thirst traps, and arguing with the people telling her cover up? Some straight cuck shyt low key. So he doesn't say shyt to the jbo brehs fapping in the comments. but only the ones trying to save his own dignity? An L from that perspective.
patting yourself on the back for winning an argument against a dude who was telling your girl to stop showing everybody but you her titty meats?
Maybe breh knows it's his turn and isn't stressing about these hoes.:yeshrug:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

but then i look back and it looks like a dude is allowing his girl to post thirst traps, and arguing with the people telling her cover up? Some straight cuck shyt
patting yourself on the back for winning an argument against a dude who was telling your girl to stop showing everybody but you her titty meats? L

That's not his girl...she takes pics with "fans"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's not his girl...she takes pics with "fans"

That explains the arms length of distance:mjlol:

Along with the expression on his face. Probably nutted on himself strictly from the hand holding:francis:

This is likely all one big only fans advertisement. OP is either smashing,being paid to cross promote,or thats him in the pic.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Body language should tell the average coli breh that has been in a relationship or two something. That ain't his girl.

I don't know the exact arrangement, but he is definitely tricking his money off, heavily.

:dead:
body language seemed off, but i figured since she was one who posted and took the pic. that maybe he was just awkward.