Guy Films Raid Police kill his dog

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Was ole boy on bath salts why the fukk was he playing fun and games with those cac cops :snoop:

Have I isinterpreted the start of the video why was ole boy acting like that :snoop:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

If you were the cop and the dog was coming at you like that what would you have done? :comeon:

I love animals like the next man. Cats, dogs, birds, you name it. But the minute your shyt starts coming at me and threatens my well being is the minute I validate taking its life.

This coming from someone who once owned 4 dogs and 14 cats. Yeah I'm that weird mofo on the neighborhood :guilty:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
we are controlled by our cell phones. nikka was asking for trouble the way he was filming. i kno it's his right but damn fool stop fukking with the cops when you know they're dirty pigs.

DanGleesac

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man , the dog was just protecting its owner , so don't try to BS this story . The dog naturally did what any dog would have done :stopitslime: the cop shld have been a little more calm and either found a different way to control the dog OR even let the owner calm the dog first smh pigs these days