Guy catches his gf banging her male roommate and posts it on facebook

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
This broad sees how she got him deep in his feelings now, all that will do is make her feel even more entitled. Guaranteed it would have messed her head up if old boy had seen them then hit her with the :manny: and kept it pushing on to the next broad. Then she would see that she wasn't really nothing to him. It could have even been a front; my n1gga could have broken down crying around the corner, out of sight. But at least old girl wouldn't have the chance to feel like she was running things.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
A
This broad sees how she got him deep in his feelings now, all that will do is make her feel even more entitled. Guaranteed it would have messed her head up if old boy had seen them then hit her with the :manny: and kept it pushing on to the next broad. Then she would see that she wasn't really nothing to him. It could have even been a front; my n1gga could have broken down crying around the corner, out of sight. But at least old girl wouldn't have the chance to feel like she was running things.
If he was like...

Ohh it's like that

And kept it moving..

Hoe would have a breakdown

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
"i give her everything and this is how i get re played"

yeah u go ahead and jump off that bridge breh

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I've learned from experience that if a woman sees you as weak and is cheating on you, acting like an emotional little bytch just reaffirms how weak she sees you in the first place.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMMFAO!! "My girlfriend who loves me" :usure: breh?

How do you preface a message with that knowing that you're about to drop the ultimate news on them? Why not "That ex whore I was dating?"

She was a hoe from a while back. I mean getting drunk and trying to take a guy home is NOT a forgivable offense. At all.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I would have smacked both of they asses on some

All-Stooges-Slap-Attack.gif

and walk out.