intro to cacronomics 1101 :mjlol: room B

Last edited:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Hes not black

Ain't no nukkaz in Langley bc

Langley's homes looks :noah:.

4-bedroom-House-for-Sale-in22878-80B-AV-Langley-BC-nbsp-V1M-0C2--Canada-PID82413798745-.jpg

traditional-exterior.jpg

image_thumb%5B64%5D.png

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
yoooooooooo:russ:

the roomate had the " damn why did u turn on the light,my eyes!!:salute:" pose

:dead:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I just noticed that whenever you catch your S/O fukking somebody else, the first thing they always do is grab something and cover themselves up.

No, not just from the camera.

The human mind is weird.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
:deadmanny: at this story, and at the timing of it. I got this one white girl on my team at work, and we sat together on the flight coming back from a team meeting in San Diego a couple weeks ago. She has a dude, and I know she don't respect him cause she introduced me to him as someone who might potentially stay in her room with some other broads in the event I decided to fly out early before the meeting. But on the flight back, she mentioned how she might be moving soon, and she was gonna be rooming with two other dudes, and that her share of the rent was gonna be lower because she would be cooking the meals. At first I was like :dahell: but then I remembered that this was a white girl I was talking to, with a white boyfriend, so therefore I was like :manny: and figured that I would be :russ: at the inevitable story of her and her boyfriend breaking up cause of something like this going down.

Jakarta

Go Pack Go
Daps
Reppin
chicago
As someone who has been lame enough to almost be in a situation like this, if you're actually willing to end your life over some loose thot like this.

:camby:

Beat it, son. We're all better off without you.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:mjcry: male roommate? what kinda Mr magu shyt is this. nikka took that L, I wouldn't have took no fukking picture that's crazy corny, I woulda took my L and never spoke to that bytch again. Ain't no need to get emotional off that bullshyt, the bytch was a smut regardless he already knew that

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
As for the comments, I actually know how to play Wonderwall on my guitar. One of the few songs I learned before tossing that shyt in the bushes. Maybe I should pick it back up. :shaq: