Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
What principle?? :wtf:
He smashed a thot :wtf:

Come on bruh :stopitslime:
fukk this "I fukked your girl to show you how much of a thot she is" mentality; that shyt's for the birds breh. There's a difference between finding your girl in bed with some dude who you've never met (who's most likely a victim) and finding her in bed with some dude who very well knows she's your girl.
:upsetfavre:Any dude that fukks your girl knowing she's with you is straight up disrespecting you, point blank period. That's the principle.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
That cat woulda had an instant heart attack on site if he saw a hood nikka diggin that out
kobelol.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just like I said I feel no sympathy.

Just like the guy dating a stripper or a known whore you knew what you were getting into. Or the chick dating the ladies man, known player , drug dealer etc.

If I eat McDonald's every day and get fat I'm not going to blame McDonalds, my eating habits is what GLR me there

LOL @ the guitar in the background. Textbook shyt.

Real talk he knew who she was when he met her, he just didn't want to accept it. And if you're still with your "girl" after she gets drunk and tries to take someone home then you deserve everything you get.