Guy catches his gf banging her male roommate and posts it on facebook

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Lol dudes in here talking about male roommates.

Mannn, the stories I've heard and the shyt I've seen go down between two supposedly straight roommates, both women, during their college years.

Have their boyfriends thinking it's all good, they're not worried about a female roommate, it's the male roommates they're skeptical of and that's where they lose.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Lol dudes in here talking about male roommates.

Mannn, the stories I've heard and the shyt I've seen go down between two supposedly straight roommates, both women, during their college years.

Have their boyfriends thinking it's all good, they're not worried about a female roommate, it's the male roommates they're skeptical of and that's where they lose.

I dont give a fukk about the female roommates, shyt if my girl goes that way, ill pull up a chair and watch or better yet dive in.

:takedat:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
this new generation put so much faith in these hoes.:snoop:

I think its always been like this...just more exposed. everybody cant be a pimp:mjcry:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
If he wanted to shame them publicly them why did he blur their faces out? Hmmm. Still, this is an unfortunate story. Even worse is that HE'S the one contemplating suicide.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's incredibly disrespectful. I'd probably whoop one of their asses.

Dude would slump you like

ifc0nq.jpg

The Goodz

Banned
Daps
Men are soft as shyt these days. Going to the internet to whine and expose females.

Be a better dude.

I was thinking this also, about this generation period!!! Just accept your L, talk about it with the fellas, let them clown you for a bit, go out the same night and keep it moving.