Gunplay done signed

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
Gunplay Signs Solo Record Deal with MMG/ DEF Jam TEASER - YouTube

Hop on the bandwagon, bytches.

It's long overdue.

I've been calling Gunplay the best "non-pop" rapper out. He's the only out there with some original style of his own, dope rhymes and most importantly, he doesn't have that wackness aura surrounding him, you know, the kinda vibe you get from lookin at certain rappers, you look at their video and you cringe and just be like "dude please...why you still embarassing yourself"

For instance take any Fabolous video ever recorded.

Gunplay, I hope he don't sell out and I hope he keeps doing what he's been doing.

I'll always cosign Gunplay Don Logan.

Daps
Reppin
Richmond, Va
Like I've said before, if he gets that 2Chainz push, he'll blow up. And whether or not some people care to admit it, Ross has the power to give him that push.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked him ever since he sniffed all that coke on camera.

I mean, I never heard his music, but I check got him for laughs on world star like a real life Tyrone biggums

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would have been a A&R failure, because none of these wack ass nikkas woulda got a deal from me.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
i bet sha money helped broker this deal

i never liked dudes music until you'll gassed it. but im convinced and im checkin for gunplay. he has talent to a extent.

but this is the same label that shelved juelz santana and jadakiss.

gunplay droppin before them?

def jam isnt the way to go in 2k12 unless you kanye, big sean, bieber, dream, neyo, or even RIHANNA. Their roster of rappers are not getting burn.

Ross over there too but you see the pushbacks? look at Jeezy and look at fabs career.

can anybone tell me what happened to jadakiss new album?