Gunn should’ve waited until after next year to announce future DC projects.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Since none of these movies coming out next year will be in Gunn’s universe, he’s basically killing what little buzz they had, and a lot of people probably won’t bother going to see them since they will be nothing more than lame duck movies.

Dumb strategy off the rip.

I know he’s coming from Marvel, but he doesn’t have to mimic Feige. Feige was smart enough to let the last 2 X-Men movies rock out knowing they weren’t going to be MCU cannon, and he still hasn’t announced anything.

Gunn should’ve let those movies ride out, focus on The Batman and Joker sequels, then announce his DCU plans. By then the remnants of Snyder will have faded and the rest of the DCEU Snyder actors would have been so far removed, fans would’ve been open to recasting and starting over.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since none of these movies coming out next year will be in Gunn’s universe, he’s basically killing what little buzz they had, and a lot of people probably won’t bother going to see them since they will be nothing more than lame duck movies.

Dumb strategy off the rip.

I know he’s coming from Marvel, but he doesn’t have to mimic Feige. Feige was smart enough to let the last 2 X-Men movies rock out knowing they weren’t going to be MCU cannon, and he still hasn’t announced anything.

Gunn should’ve let those movies ride out, focus on The Batman and Joker sequels, then announce his DCU plans. By then the remnants of Snyder will have faded and the rest of the DCEU Snyder actors would have been so far removed, fans would’ve been open to recasting and starting over.
Average fan has no idea any of this is going on.