Gundam Evolution to End Services in November

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Imagine if we got a Gundam game that played like AC on current consoles and not useless shyt like this

Its sad the closest we will ever get to a Gundam mech type of game is this and its still in EA:

capsule_616x353.jpg

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Aka, not enough people purchased shyt from their in game store trying to be like fortnite and warzone.

This is how the new online fps games are gonna be ran.

This that store was pure cancer and I couldn’t navigate anywhere. Also why make a 1st person Gundam game it’s should’ve been 3rd person and mobile suits should’ve been way more weightier.

That shyt was a pure cash grab banking off the Gundam name.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
The whole Gundam series is sick, I just don't understand how they can't get it right. It's 40 years old and still going strong, but their missing that link, to make a fire game.

But like @Blessed Koala said, Gunpla is king. I've built a few, but It'd be cool to build your in a digital environment and play a Gundam adventure game

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
The whole Gundam series is sick, I just don't understand how they can't get it right. It's 40 years old and still going strong, but their missing that link, to make a fire game.

But like @Blessed Koala said, Gunpla is king. I've built a few, but It'd be cool to build your in a digital environment and play a Gundam adventure game

Unless it’s Tekken DBZ or a huge AAA release. Bamco is the king mediocrity. Granted G-Witch was a huge let down it’s not just Gundam. They managed to shyt all over Shounen Jump fans with that trash arena fighter, and that was multiple IPs.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Armored core looks to be coming for that Maxi Boost crown with the 3v3 multiplayer mode.