Gun deal gone bad, brehs...(i was trying to help out a friend)

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
last night my ex co-worker called me and told me his brother in law been bullying him since he married his sister and he can't take it no mo..he said everytime he takes his wife over to his in laws house, her big brother always come up from da basement (he living at home) and mushes my head into the wall..
Me: :mjlol: bro you let a grown man mush yo head? aint you a man? how u let another man mush you? my mans you dead out in these streets till u mush his head back:stopitslime:, go find dat man b..

co-worker: :mjgrin: he in the basement right now, go mush him?

me: :mjlol:nah breh, finish the story..

co-worker: :mjcry:ok well, everytime I come over my in laws house he always trying to punk me, im 42 Years old, he CAN'T DO THIS!:mindblown: HE NEEDS TO LEARN IM A MAN, NOT A BOY!

me::dahell:so what u trying to do?

co-worker: can you get me a gun? I just want to scare him and show him I'm all man and not a little boy.:to:he needs to respect me.

Me: :childplease:come by round 2:30am, ima have something for you...
Co-worker: :whoa: Don't you live in the hood on 14th and Hampton ave? did you say 2:30AM?

Me: :rudy:DID I Stutteer mufukka? u want da strap or not?

co-worker: yes, how much?:dame:

Me: $59.99:mjlol: just bring ya azz, gump..(hangs up in his face)

so he pulls up at 2:25am, my cousin gone be doing the gun sale and he known for robbing nikkas so I tell my cousin ima be in da cut recording everything, just sell this simp the gun and let him be out..dont hurt da nikka cuz im gone be recording bro..my cousin gone hit me wit da :francis: and say "gotta get mines cuzo, this nikka dead"

Me: :whoa: BRO, NAH BRO, just stick to da script...dis aint what I want bro:whoa:

cousin: :dahell:fuk u think I was gone do, nyggas starvin and yall hoe ass nikkas playing games..:demonic:

Me: :damn:DONT BRUV DONT.:damn:

(my ex co-worker knocks at the door, outta nowhere my cuzzin pull out da .50 cal and cocks it on some :demonic: so i hit da :damn: and ran out da back door and around to the front of the house to try and warn my ex-coworker but he had already gone in the front door, so I creep up to the window and my cuzzin already got this nikka on his knees pleading for his life on some:bryan:praying to the Lord, cuzo got da strap to his dome)

cuzin: :demonic:where da bread at?!!

ex-coworker::whoa: I ONLY BROUGHT THE $59.99 THAT WE AGREED ON, PLEASE DONT SHOOT ME!! I JUST WANTED TO BUY A GAT TO SCARE A FAMILY MEMBER IS ALL PLEASEEEE

cousin: :gucci:GAT? nikka IS U WHITE? Malibu's most wanted lookn boi RUN YA POCKETS :birdman:

ex-coworker: :dwillhuh: run my pockets? run them where?

cousin: (pistol whips my ex-coworker) YALL NIKKAS THINK ITS A GAME? :mjtf:RUN EM!

ex-coworker: (head leaking, blood dripping) :damn:PLEASE, I WILL RUN WHEREVER YOU WANT ME TO JUST PLEASE DONT HIT ME AGAIN OK PLEASEE HALP ME:damn:

cousin: :dahell:nikkas p*ssy..:rudy:

so i run around the house and come thru the back door and walk into da living room wit my hands in da air on some i aint got no gun type ish please dont shoot..my cousin gone point da gun at me and say "you my aunties favorite but i will dust you nikka dont play me"

Me: :dahell:nikka, how far we go back? hopscotch? green light red light?.....put the gun down cuzo, we famlay. :ufdup:

Cousin: :ehh:damn, took a nikka back back...my bad cuz, you know i be trippin :mjgrin:..dont tell my momma doe:dame:

Me: :hubie: yo secret safe wit me, just let us walk out safe cuzo, ok? (I kneel down and help my ex coworker to his feet, he looking up at me on some :bryan:with white meat showing in his skull) Cuz we just gone walk out of her slowly ok, ima take him to the hospital..

Cousin: :pacspit: YALL NIKKAS TRYING TO PLAY ME (cocks gun)

Me: (pushes my co-worker) RUN nikka RUN :damn::damn:

Co worker trips on the rug and hits his head on the front door, knocked out cold..nikka snoring...cousin walks over to his body and starts dumping in his back, nikka let off 6 rounds while screaming ( RUN YA POCKETS, RUN EM)

:damn:I get up and run towards da back of the house

cousin: NAH nikka U ON SOME RED LIGHT GREEN LIGHT RIGHT , GREEN LIGHT DEZ BULLETS OL HOE AZZ nikka (starts shooting at me through the walls):demonic:

I jump out the back window and start running down the street...I just got home 20 mins ago...:snoop:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
did-not-read-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-927.gif