Guardians Of The Galaxy Launches Oct 22nd PS5/Xbox Series/PC/Switch

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
ok but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to switch the characters
I actually think the game looks fun but I was turned off when I can only play as star-lord
it's like they're trying to mass effect guardians
plus there better be the other guardians that aren't from the movies in this
also Star-Lord better have a pragmatic side like the comics

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Single player I don't mind, single character being playable is kinda whack though

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't switch characters in Mass Effect. Didn't make that whack.
The characters also didn't have vastly different play styles, for the most part a class in mass effect was class regardless of if it was you or the crew

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You can't switch characters in Mass Effect. Didn't make that whack.

You could do awesome double team combos during the mission segments tho...:ohlawd: dat shyt was fire!!! Sheppard and Liara Biotic combos...:wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The characters also didn't have vastly different play styles, for the most part a class in mass effect was class regardless of if it was you or the crew

It’s better when they focus on making the gameplay of one person as tight as possible rather than trying to spread themselves thin with a bunch of different people with varying powers. If quills gameplay is really good and you can use the other team members abilities and make combinations thats good enough imo

Usually in these type of games less is more

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Can they get better frames and gameplay and a better game in general

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s better when they focus on making the gameplay of one person as tight as possible rather than trying to spread themselves thin with a bunch of different people with varying powers. If quills gameplay is really good and you can use the other team members abilities and make combinations thats good enough imo

Usually in these type of games less is more
It's 4 characters breh, it shouldn't be that hard and would have been really cool to manually switch between characters and do custom combo's and level up. It would have also been a 1st time with a playable Groot In a action game.

It's not a fighting game. They could ask have easily linked up with there friends at crystal dynamics, if it's one thing they got right it's how the marvel characters play.