GTA Vice city - Love Fist

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't even believe they tried after Vice City...:mjlol:

Mafia 2 blew that game out of the water.

Vice City made that Scarface game so damn pointless :laff:

also fukk those RC Copter missions..
Y'all tripping scarface was dope.

What was that mafia game like. Open world:lupe:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Y'all tripping scarface was dope.

What was that mafia game like. Open world:lupe:

Which Mafia game? 1 or 2? From what I can remember of Mafia 1, the open world was pretty much just a driving rink and that's it. You interacted with nothing else save for the ability to boost cars. Mafia 2 was more of the same but I really loved the driving mechanics and the main story coupled with Joe's DLC (Avoid that baldheaded dude's shyt like the plague!:russell:) made for a good game when the story was on, but that's it. It had the typical scavanger hunt for collectibles ( Vintage Playboy magazines:whew:) and I think you had an option of boosting certain models of cars for extra quid despite never really needing the money like that. It's an open world mate, but it was dead as fukk in both games. I hope the third doesn't suffer the same fate.

.........and that Scarface game was piff:mjpls: if not just for the voice actor for Tony and the rage meter:bryan:. Everything else was poorly done and I'm quite sure they spent WAY too much money recording voice work from B-list celebs/actors (They had Manny and another older dude from the Scarface movie drop voices for other characters mixed in with questionable choices like that Idiot that played Fez from that 70's show and the dude, Jay, from Jay and Silent Bob who did voices for one off characters you did missions from.)

Doesn't help that the game was based off of you getting property and keeping it the same way you would in San Andreas with that annoying mechanic of having you run back to 'defend' it before it got totally destroyed and cut into your weekly revenue stream each business brought about. GTA 4 and China town wars had more interesting/varied drug selling missions than Scarface: The world is yours with markets and fluctuating prices and shyt and I wish they would have added something similar to this one...but it's still a nice game to play despite being nearly inferior to Vice City and The Godfather 1 in so many ways.:ufdup:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Which Mafia game? 1 or 2? From what I can remember of Mafia 1, the open world was pretty much just a driving rink and that's it.

The first Mafia is a bonafide classic. One of the best stories in gaming, tons of varied missions, excellent gunplay and driving (back when GTA was still arcade as hell) and overall just an all-time great experience.