GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My ideal dream for GTAVI is to have open ended missions again and have multiple gangs the characters get involved with. I want to deal with Mafia, latino gangs, black gangs, white trash meth Florida gangs, as the characters can choose their affiliation like GTAII.

:ohlawd:
Really the biggest thing I’m looking for is for them to open the missions back up. Just give me an end goal and let me cook. Don’t put me on a rollercoaster.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Really the biggest thing I’m looking for is for them to open the missions back up. Just give me an end goal and let me cook. Don’t put me on a rollercoaster.
My fear after trying out RDR2 is that it will be a rollercoaster cinematic gaming fest.

Bring back hidden packages system and give the player unlocks for every ten items found. shyt was genius. Gives a great incentive to explore and unlock. The difficulty in GTAIII is much easier to manage when you got a gat, shotgun, Uzi, bulletproof vest sitting outside your crib. Pigeons are trash. Why explore if I'm not being rewarded? Forgot if V had a reward system but I remember it didn't. III still the GOAT.

We need them to top Sayonara Salvatore as the GOAT GTA mission.

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I’m seeing a lot of people referring this video. Which I agree with pertaining to Rockstar’s game design. It seems like GTA3 was Rockstar’s BOTW. When it comes to experimentation with the open world. Hopefully Rockstar listens like the GOW developers did with ol boy’s video.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I’m seeing a lot of people referring this video. Which I agree with pertaining to Rockstar’s game design. It seems like GTA3 was Rockstar’s BOTW. When it comes to experimentation with the open world. Hopefully Rockstar listens like the GOW developers did with ol boy’s video.

As an old R* Head, getting into RDR2 is a trial for me. It's so rail roaded and cinematic that it loses touch with why l loved Rockstar games to begin with and it was never story. I want to give it another chance. The intro bored me to tears. That's my first time seeing that video. These have been my personal opinions on GTA for years.

RDR2 is Milhouse crying about the fireworks factory except it's actual gameplay.

"When do I get to play the actual game?!"

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
Sayonara Salvatore is better than the vast majority of SA missions and is the best mission R* ever designed. SA is when the missions started to become linear and the story writing got nonsensical. GTAIII has better sense of place, better villains (Catalina), better world building, better mission design (Salvatore, Waka Gashira Wipeout, assassination missions), higher difficulty curve, open ended missions. Mute character works to the games benefit by making the game about the world and cast of Liberty over some boring ass main character.

SA has more to do and it's a classic for its world and exploration but I put III and VC over it.

GTA had already been nonsensical with 1,2, and 69’ lol. I got love for them all but SA was a lot more fascinating than III when they dropped. I loved vice city as well but nothing beats SA in the first 3D era, for me.

I also love V but I loved the vibe of IV a lot more. V is perfect for just dropping in and doing non-story related shyt for fun though.

I’ll curious to see what they can do with LC again in the future one day.

Superstar
Daps
My ideal dream for GTAVI is to have open ended missions again and have multiple gangs the characters get involved with. I want to deal with Mafia, latino gangs, black gangs, white trash meth Florida gangs, as the characters can choose their affiliation like GTAII.

:ohlawd:

I just want a 3D version of GTA II lol. If not the future then a full blown period piece like 70’s/80’s Libery City, or revisit London in the past. Present day carcer city would be cool too. I’d even be happy if they brought back the Zaibatsu and Hare Krishna gangs lol.

Superstar
Daps
:russ:I like GTA4 but the missions were trash outside of 3 leaf clover. Gun battles, customization, and driving were also trash. I agree that Rockstar took a risk with GTA4 by making it more grounded. And serious than its predecessors, but guess what the fans wasn’t fukking with it. Rockstar actually listened to the fans, and returned to GTA’s roots with 5.

Yall only like it more because yall can do this kind of bullshyt lol

Daps
Yall only like it more because yall can do this kind of bullshyt lol

I wonder what modders are going to do to Lucia :ohhh:

ajgSI2cl.jpg

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I just want a 3D version of GTA II lol. If not the future then a full blown period piece like 70’s/80’s Libery City, or revisit London in the past. Present day carcer city would be cool too. I’d even be happy if they brought back the Zaibatsu and Hare Krishna gangs lol.
3d version of GTAII with freeform GTAIII missions is all I want :ohlawd: