GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly GTAIII is my favorite GTA.:manny:

GTA 3 was alright. The music was dope as fukk. San Andreas >> Vice city >> gta 3. I'll never forget how i got vice city though. Honestly, i brought that shyt randomly without even thinking. Didnt see the commercials or understand the game. Hadnt played games in a minute. shyt was after christmas in 2002. Got it from the local target, took it home, played it and got hooked.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
GTA 3 was alright. The music was dope as fukk. San Andreas >> Vice city >> gta 3. I'll never forget how i got vice city though. Honestly, i brought that shyt randomly without even thinking. Didnt see the commercials or understand the game. Hadnt played games in a minute. shyt was after christmas in 2002. Got it from the local target, took it home, played it and got hooked.
Sayonara Salvatore is better than the vast majority of SA missions and is the best mission R* ever designed. SA is when the missions started to become linear and the story writing got nonsensical. GTAIII has better sense of place, better villains (Catalina), better world building, better mission design (Salvatore, Waka Gashira Wipeout, assassination missions), higher difficulty curve, open ended missions. Mute character works to the games benefit by making the game about the world and cast of Liberty over some boring ass main character.

SA has more to do and it's a classic for its world and exploration but I put III and VC over it.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Sayonara Salvatore is better than the vast majority of SA missions. SA is when the missions started to become linear and the story writing got nonsensical. GTAIII has better sense of place, better villains (Catalina), better world building, better mission design (Salvatore, Waka Gashira Wipeout, assassination missions), higher difficulty curve, open ended missions. Mute character works to the games benefit by making the game about the world and cast of Liberty over some boring ass main character.

SA has more to do and it's a classic for its world and exploration but I put III and VC over it.
:whoa:I agree with you on GTA3’s mission structure. But everything else especially villains nah. You think Catalina was a better villain than Tenpenny?

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
:whoa:I agree with you on GTA3’s mission structure. But everything else especially villains. You think Catalina was a better villain than Tenpenny?
Tenpenny is pretty good. I prefer that crazy ass chica. Honestly the entire III trilogy have GOATed villains.

III has the Mafia, Catalina. The story of working for the Mafia until they try to ice you is :ohlawd:

Only to go back and ice the godfather. Gawd like. The buildup to the Colombians, the fact that all these gangs have these stakes and use Claude as a player for their own aims. Yardies, Mafia, Triads, Diablos, Colombians, Yakuza....so much piff. So many gangs and they all hate each other. GTA gangs haven't been the same since. GTAIII gangs are hard to top and helped enrich the world of III.

GTAIII is the GOAT GTA.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Tenpenny is pretty good. I prefer that crazy ass chica. Honestly the entire III trilogy have GOATed villains.

III has the Mafia, Catalina. The story of working for the Mafia until they try to ice you is :ohlawd:

Only to go back and ice the godfather. Gawd like. The buildup to the Colombians, the fact that all these gangs have these stakes and use Claude as a player for their own aims. Yardies, Mafia, Triads, Diablos, Colombians, Yakuza....so much piff. So many gangs and they all hate each other. GTA gangs haven't been the same since. GTAIII gangs are hard to top and helped enrich the world of III.

GTAIII is the GOAT GTA.
Catalina was in like 4 cutscenes

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I don’t think VC is the best, and it’s not my favorite, but it probably (for its time) has the best combo of vibes, improvements, music, missions, and characters out of all of em, followed by SA (my favorite for its time)
Gtavc has mission design almost on par with III. Missions have so many solutions. I beat VC by jumping off my mansion roof, surviving, getting my car, driving the car into the front door and running Sonny over. So many ways to do missions. This is why GTASA missions are mid compared to III and VC.

The only thing VC is lacking is a better map.

Catalina was in like 4 cutscenes
So? You deal with the Colombians, her gang, as soon as you step foot on second island. They are shooting Claude up on sight.

Last edited: