↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
GTA
Red Dead
Cool but try something new breh
You ain't listen to that CEO clip breh? They're expecting to make 8 billion dollars in fiscal year 2025 off of GTA6.
They'd be a fool to try something new :heh:

The amount of sales records this game is gonna set :wow:
I'm copping that shyt day 1. I just hope they release it on PC the same day as the consoles.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You ain't listen to that CEO clip breh? They're expecting to make 8 billion dollars in fiscal year 2025 off of GTA6.
They'd be a fool to try something new :heh:

I'm copping that shyt day 1. I just hope they release it on PC the same day as the consoles.
The way he nonchalantly just drops 9 billion like it's $9 is really amazing

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That’s been proven to be fake. Someone on Reddit confirmed that it was an AI voice.

No it hasn't. The dude in the Reddit post says he's not an expert on voice analysis.

But that is just my take on it. I am no expert in analyzing spectrums, would love if someone with experience could take a go at this, but I think it's pretty clear so far that this is a hoax.

However, the linearity could also be caused by the phone speaker itself? A tiny mobile phone speaker doesn't have a lot of range and has no choice. Could that be the reason?

This is probably dudes first time ever looking at a voice analysis in his life. Hell all he did was look at this picture and say "these look different, it must be AI :skip:"

h57bfmbdc7mb1.jpg