GTA VI RUMOR & NEWS THREAD

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5 came out 7 years before the pandemic :mjlol:
i bought the first 5 at the end of my first semester of grad school on 360 as a present to myself for the holidays. end of the school yr my SO at the time got me the ps4 version.

time i finished grad school... someone got me PC version

all of this was over 5 years ago, first time a few months after i joined the coli, celebrating my decade here next yr

:damn:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Reminds me of that time on Reddit and ***** some mofo posted a pic what had looked to be a selfie of an alien out in the dessert what had looked to be near a military facility.. needless to say that shyt was scrubbed from all corners of the internet within an hour.. had mofos on on Reddit and ***** shocked the saved pic got deleted off their computers and they didn’t even post it
You serious?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reminds me of that time on Reddit and ***** some mofo posted a pic what had looked to be a selfie of an alien out in the dessert what had looked to be near a military facility.. needless to say that shyt was scrubbed from all corners of the internet within an hour.. had mofos on on Reddit and ***** shocked the saved pic got deleted off their computers and they didn’t even post it
Searched it here.

:ohhh:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Not sure what the haters are talking about, it looks good just from the clips we've seen. The strip club clip was whatever but the diner robbery seemed next level to me

Also not getting how this leak is bad for rockstar. It was already known that a woman would be involved in 6 and the leak is only building anticipation for a game alot of people stopped caring about

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Not sure what the haters are talking about, it looks good just from the clips we've seen. The strip club clip was whatever but the diner robbery seemed next level to me

Also not getting how this leak is bad for rockstar. It was already known that a woman would be involved in 6 and the leak is only building anticipation or a game alot of people stopped caring about
You don't get how someone hacking Rockstar and stealing tons of personal info and footage for the unrevealed follow up to one of the biggest and most anticipated games of all time, is a bad thing? :skip:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2026:russ: Rockstar like :ufdup:

smh…even the original release “date” of 2025 was a joke…if they’d at least given us a true remake of III, vice city and san andreas (comparable to the next gen update we saw for V), then the wait would’ve been a little more acceptable…anyway no use in me complaining…I’m play it if I’m still on this earth in 2026 or whenever the fukk they release this shyt