Daps
Fc8ouDHaEAIBeMf
More than likely some of these things will change just like it did with gta v

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
explain to me like i'm 5, what is the point of obtaining source code for gt5?
I'm no expeert but for what I understand, You can pretty much do whatever you want with the game beyond modding, like they could released a cracked version that works online so pirates can play GTA online, use the code to bypass any anti cheat on the game and probably mess with the store.

Also you can pretty much make your own game that runs as a gta code, you can make your own assets, get whatever other secondary engines they use, physics etc. and run the code, use their programing, workarounds, etc to save yourself like 90% of the development time and cost.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm no expeert but for what I understand, You can pretty much do whatever you want with the game beyond modding, like they could released a cracked version that works online so pirates can play GTA online, use the code to bypass any anti cheat on the game and probably mess with the store.

Also you can pretty much make your own game that runs as a gta code, you can make your own assets, get whatever other secondary engines they use, physics etc. and run the code, use their programing, workarounds, etc to save yourself like 90% of the development time and cost.

and that sold for just 100k :dead:

fukk rockstar though they deserve this for their decade long fukkery with gta5

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
He prob could have got a lot more. All those Chinese gta clones gonna be lit
I mean homie could be an ass and sell the code to several people :lolbron:

Who knows maybe he has already.

Plus he got some GTA 6 code and If R* say no checks getting cut then it’s free game.

Someone gonna take it off his hands.

tenor.gif

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
The source code gets out there will be fukking chaos. Cheating in official GTAOnline, not to mention a shytload of custom private servers popping up with custom shyt that would be free to play on like most MMORPG private servers. Just total fukking chaos.

NGL it will be fun for the gamers to a degree with all the mods and free server communities, but chaos for rockstar and people looking to avoid cheaters on official servers.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
the guy has to be suicidal
this is probably his last hurrah before he offs himself
or the CIA would make a plea deal with him and hire him:lolbron: